Marco V @MoS Sept. 11th

DPetey81

Marco V, Marcel Woods, Martin Roth, and More @Ministry of Sound

I'll be in London for a weekend before heading off to Ibiza. I've never been to London and I'd love to hit this up. Was just wondering if anybody else was planning on going to this, or maybe Tiefschwarz the next night @Fabric.

Thanx
8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Marco V, Marcel Woods, Martin Roth, and More @Ministry of Sound

I'll be in London for a weekend before heading off to Ibiza. I've never been to London and I'd love to hit this up. Was just wondering if anybody else was planning on going to this, or maybe Tiefschwarz the next night... @Fabric, I believe.

Thanx
8)

Hi mate, I regularly go to Ministry on fridays. The night is called Gallery, you'll love it (if you like trance). Dont think i'll be going to this one as it's also just before my ibiza trip and will need to be 100% on the ball 8)

tiefschwarz at Fabric next night should also be good, that's likely to be busier so you should get advanced tickets if you go to that.

Let us know if you need advise on tickets and bars round the area etc..

ps: Steve Angello is playing at Ministry on the Saturday too if you prefer house

Hey Ferd, thanks for the reply. I saw that Angello was in town, too, but I think I'll pass, although funkagenda would be a good time. Maybe if the entire SHM was there, but I will probably want to switch it up and check out a different venue Saturday. The other option for Saturday night would be the lineup at Matter, with Fanciulli, Saunderson, and Woolford. Still leaning towards Fabric, though, but a night of pub hopping is always in the cards, too. Very excited about Marco V and company at MoS. I am bound to be tired since my flight arrives that morning, but some good trance should set me straight, haha. I'm sure you could use a little Ibiza warmup yourself ;). In any case, I'll probably be in touch about London and a possible meet up in Ibiza.

Peace,
8)

That Matter line-up is good too. I went to the same Fanciulli night in February and it was a good night. The thing is with Matter is it's quite far from central london. wWhere are you staying? Getting back from the club is a nightmare, a taxi back is very expensive and many weekends the tube isn't running.

I think you'll enjoy Gallery if you like trance, and it looks like you do.

Back