Marco polo II Reviews

im here in marco polo now if here is anything you particularly want to know!!! looks like i will be here a while whilst this bloody volcanoe keep erupting, its okay in the quiet season but wouldnt want to be here in peak season due to its location.

Hmmm some shifty feedback lol

The hotel itself looks okay though...jacuzzi etc.

Just hsave to wait and see untill i am there...

I'll be there next week providing my flight is OK.

Not expecting much considering what I paid, but there's a fridge (or "mini-fridge") in the room apparently so it's already better that the place I paid silly money for last year.

I stayed in Marco Polo II august 2008, i didnt have an inroom safe but used the ones in reception, i found it ok round the pool in the day and the snacks i bought toasties etc were fine, if your there for partying and dont care about too much time spent in your room your fine as the rooms are basic.

Clayt

Cool,

i though the swimming pool looked good for swimming plus theres a juccuzi and sauna??

Sky tv, air con, safe...apparently lol

Msrco polo 2

Just back from my second hol in Ibiza, stayed in Marco Polo very impressed, the staff are very friendly the room though small and basic was very smart and cleaned daily, the hotel bar was good, the pool area kept tidy and clean the pool small but adequate. down side the room i had overlooked the main high st so trafic noise was bad. over all i would stay there again for price location and staff friendliness it gets 10 out of 10.
recomend to all8):D

Back