Mar Amantis

Emma2007

I'm booked into Mar Amantis for a week in Oct. Read the reviews and they seem ok but just wondering if anyone has stayed and what they thought of it.

As long as the rooms are clean and safe and the food is edible I dont mind.

Good

has you can guess emma lots of our regulars stay there and all the feedback I hear is positive.. plus only 100 yards to your cock:Dtail fix at the pink panther lol

I know, I just have to trip up the kerb to get to bed instead of trying to master the long road!! :lol: Only 3 weeks now!!

i stayed here 18 years ago when it was called helios, and on my last night i met a guy from germany.

lol i am not gonna ask if any one knows where he is now because i married him and we are enjoying our 18th year together this year, and happy to report its still bliss:p

so hotel has good memories for us

depends wich one your stopping in we stopped in mar amantis 1 lastyear which over looks the sea and had a fantastic view over the bay to the town mar amantis 2 is over the road didnt rate that one half as much, rooms are clean however it was not very clever all inclusive as you have to que ages for a drink as they only have one serving and the man that serves behind the pool bar in mar amtis 2 is a right mardy arse with no manners what so ever food is ok but be warned you have to be up at 6 in the morning to stand any chance of having a sunbed as there is no way near enough to the amount of people stopping there !!

going here on sept 12th... any latest reports???
and is there a ticket outlet nearby for dc10 tixs as soon as we would like to get them asap when we get there

i have just watched funseekers on 4OD and right at the end as it pans out the name of the hotel is San Remo, unless they changed it for the programme.x

has you can guess emma lots of our regulars stay there and all the feedback I hear is positive.. plus only 100 yards to your cock:Dtail fix at the pink panther lol

Hi Sue, Me and Vic are staying at the MAr Amantis from 28th Sept - 2nd October. We will def be in Pink Panther most nights XX

Me and my buddy are staying here 26th September - 3rd Oct. It'll more than likely rain all week...

Back