Manumission

Harmani

I went on Monday to Manumission at Privilige and i only have one one word : WOW!!!

Anyone else go? it was so amazing.

WE LOVE IT !!!!!!!!

QPR QPR QPR QPR QPR QPR QPR QPR QPR QPR QPR QPR

QPHa ha ha ha ha

>>Come and ask the Ibiza Guru a question i might be able to help you. <<

is it true the icf used to hold hands with the trannies at ?
maybe kittens head/ibiza-girl/barbie can help u out on this one

cause we are queens park rangers queens park rangers fc where the greatest footy team the world has ever seen!!!!!!!!!

qpr qpr qpr

you mug who do you support brentford or sumink

one day next year my son
queens park rangers and on the highway to division 1 and we are travelling at speed!!!!!!!!!!

we are qpr

i went to manumission on the 14th of july and i thot it was shite! what happened to the sharks in the "shark - infested waters".....also the dome of insanity.....<wot the fcuk....u have 2 b insane to go in it - its like a big homeless hostile! the music was half decent n the show was no bad but manumission aint all its cracked up 2 be! waste of euros! :evil:

Frontliners2003 said:
one day next year my son
queens park rangers and on the highway to division 1 and we are travelling at speed!!!!!!!!!!

we are qpr

lol yve got to beat us first ;)

i went on the 14th and i thought it was great.

some of the on-stage action was amazing, particularly the hunky dudes with the skipping ropes, some very cool stunts and dancing there.

loved the scrabble tiles going through the crowd, you don't expect to see words making their way around the dancefloor when you're out clubbing!

didn't go in the dome, it's always been a waste of time up there, takes ages to get in, there's nothing in there apart from a load of people gurning and it takes ages to get out.

Back