Manumission

K

ksixty9

I HAVE NEVER GOT ROUND TO MANUMISSION THIS BEING MY 6TH TRIP TO IBIZA. IS IT WORTH THE VISIT AND THE EXPERIANCE OR HAS IT LOST THE PLOT.

IF SO WHAT NIGHT AT PRIVILAGE WOULD YOU ALL SUGGEST.

worth a visit on your first year but if youve been 6 times youll have a good idea of what you like, its a spectacle but not much of a clubbing experience you just end up wandering about and the sound systems not big enough

when i went to Manumission for my first time in 2000 it was excellent! Returned last year and found that they hadn't really made the same effort, didnt really enjoy it at all, think they have definately had their day!
;)

KS9 i wouldn't bother babe, if you know what you like in ibiza stick to that, priviledge will just let you down, and its not the sort of money you wanna waste!

i did it my first time in ibiza 4 years ago, and won't be going back ever!

8)

guys and girls cheers

thanks for the info as i thought i will steer clear cheers 8)

Ive said it before so ill say it again- Mondays- COCOON!!! This night is FAR better! If ur more of a funk person theres Roger S doin his mammoth sets over in el devino.

Sven Vath is a fookin genius :D

defintly go if u wanna experience a club that holds 10000,but as everyone was saying last yr "its a tourist attraction and not a nightclub"

PPL at Manumission weren't the friendliest, except for the Radio 1 party there. The music was alright (Sister Bliss, John Kelly), but the club itself is a spectacle. The outdoor dome is the coolest thing! It's the first year, but I would suggest going to Slinky at Privilege, since I'm a trance freak!

Basically - Vist the venue Privilege, but not the night Manumission is on!

I liked the Renaissance parties there, i remember seeing Seb Fontaine and Dave Seaman there one year and i'd been to Manumission on the Monday before and it was really good cos there was more room to dance and no "tourist clubbers" there, just people that wanted to dance!

I've been to Xtravaganza the past couple of years but have never been to Manumission and was wondering whether to check it out.

I'm not going to bother after reading various posts on here as I just want to dance to good music when I'm out and one of my pet hates is people just standing rather than dancing on the dancefloor.

I went once and had no interest in returning. I enjoyed seeing the inside of Privilege and also realizing the I was in the biggest club in the world, but that was the highlight of the night. In my opinion there are better parties Monday night -- Cocoon @ Amnesia (techno) or Roger Sanchez @ Pacha (house).

Back