Manumission Tickets - why do they keep going up?

Have been checking the price for Manumission tickets for when I'm in Ibiza 29th August and one minute they were E35 the next E50 - can anyone explain why or whether it is the usual Ibiza rip-off happening again!!

I assume I'm better off getting tickets in Ibiza with flyers??

Have been checking the price for Manumission tickets for when I'm in Ibiza 29th August and one minute they were E35 the next E50 - can anyone explain why or whether it is the usual Ibiza rip-off happening again!!

I assume I'm better off getting tickets in Ibiza with flyers??

Everything is a bit more expensive in August: drinks, tickets etc as it is peak season. It is definately cheaper to go to Ibiza in July than it is in August...

Manumission @ Amnesia

If you go to Manumission @ Amnesia & are looking to buy tickets on this site, I recommend you buy tickets with access to VIP area so you can view from upstairs!! It's def worth the extra few euros!!

29th is their biggest event so it probably should have always been 50.

it has been 35 for a few weeks tho.

btw - danny rampling who is billed for manumission this week................isn't playing.

29th is their biggest event so it probably should have always been 50.

it has been 35 for a few weeks tho.

btw - danny rampling who is billed for manumission this week................isn't playing.

I paid 40Euro for the 15th Birthday event- couldn't complain at that...

we've been selling at 35 - official prices from the club, since mid-July. however because fat boy slim is coming, they've upped the price to 50. those who bought early were the lucky ones.

unfortunately there is no extra vip tickets for manumission from us, only for cream - and they are proving very popular.

added: you won't get in any cheaper with flyers on the island - and you certainly won't get in on the guestlist ticket like you do buying online. fat boy slim at manumission is a major event and the club will be rammed.

Cheers guys I bit the bullet and paid the E50 through here - at least its guaranteed entry :lol:

Any idea what time 2 many dj's and fatboy slim will be playing yet??

Cheers guys I bit the bullet and paid the E50 through here - at least its guaranteed entry :lol:

Any idea what time 2 many dj's and fatboy slim will be playing yet??

It's well worth the 50 Euro in my opinion- that's the best lineup they've had so far this season. Manumission dot com do balcony tix for the record.

Assuming that 2ManyDjs and Fat Boy Slim are playing the Main room- i'm guessing 2ManyDjs at 1am and Fatboy 3am.

mark ronson: celebrity wedding dj!

would love to see 2manydj's though.

Back