manumission this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibiza-girlie

.....ill ask once more: HAS ANY ONE BEEN TO THIS YEARS MANUMISSION?
Im curious as i wantto know if the plot this year is bette,r read the homepage but didnt get any wiser:...

hey, ithought i told you guys to buggero ff, but aparently my barbie and robo forbitten area was erased, hmmm WONDER WHICH MODERATOR CHANGED THAT!? hihi

You had a barbie and robo forbidden area? Didnt know you were site admin :p :lol:

..............well when your threads get ruined all the time you politely ask people to either answer the question or stop discussing dif. things! i really ment it as a joke but no one really got that despite me putting smilies and laughts in there with my thread! ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p :D :D :D :) 8) 8) 8) :eek: :p :p :eek: :p :p 8) 8) ............catch my drift? .......... 8)

Ibiza-girlie said:
hey, ithought i told you guys to buggero ff, but aparently my barbie and robo forbitten area was erased, hmmm WONDER WHICH MODERATOR CHANGED THAT!? hihi

i changed it, was that ok, or should i have asked you before.

i actually changed it and moved it to here, so you would get some answers.

maybe next time, i won't bother helping you :twisted:

Robo said:
Ibiza-girlie said:

i changed it, was that ok, or should i have asked you before.

i actually changed it and moved it to here, so you would get some answers.

maybe next time, i won't bother helping you :twisted:

I dont know, some people are just so ungrateful eh Rob :rolleyes: :lol:

Uhh we are a bit testy today huh? those hormons when you grow up poor robo, can be so hard to control...how´s that upper lip mustage developing hihi! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back