Manumission News and Sneaky pics of rehersal

GazDaBomb

Mish-rehearsal-2.jpg

http://www.space-ibiza.com/news/news.php?id=70

Manumission-case-1.jpg

once again looks like Manumission will be a circus show with dancing acrobats and no horny sxxshows, as they have been forbidden! no fun....

I love all the Manumission posters I saw. I even took the Sasha Essential Mix one home with me last year. They are just so dark and mysterious, they work on so many levels and kinda signifies what Manumission is about.

well the parties were way more fun back in the days with no restrictions..today ist just a cabaret show.....but however, to be fair, in a very special, big and must-be-see club. i love the place but not Manumisison i have to say!

Ibiza-girlie said:
well the parties were way more fun back in the days with no restrictions..today ist just a cabaret show.....but however, to be fair, in a very special, big and must-be-see club. i love the place but not Manumisison i have to say!

Urmmm Please....
Stop being so back in the day. Manumission is still a quality night with loads of fun to be had. Tell me, where can go and see skipping gay guys with little elvs running around showering everybody with gold dust. It's a fun night in a huge club. Yes a circus but oh what a fun circus.....Drop one and enjoy the fun.....

CanadaKid said:
I love all the Manumission posters I saw. I even took the Sasha Essential Mix one home with me last year. They are just so dark and mysterious, they work on so many levels and kinda signifies what Manumission is about.

Typical of a man from your part of the world..

coz like dude.. you are looking into this far too deeply then like.. what needs to be man... it is what it is! A POSTER!

jigsaw said:
CanadaKid said:

Typical of a man from your part of the world..

coz like dude.. you are looking into this far too deeply then like.. what needs to be man... it is what it is! A POSTER!

Nah man, it's an advertisement. It's selling a product and it represents that product. I know it's a poster, but what's on that poster is wikkid.

Maybe he just takes it for what it is James...

You know the jokes that all English speak the queens english and men from us/canada are very deep about everything (like how they take the piss out of there own shows like "dawson creek"

"where picking a pencil the wrong way can signify the end of the world"

And now your trying to raise a response by saying

"I love your patience"

what exacty do you want him to say back...

It never bothered him but it bothered you..

There was NOTHING derogertory or nasty in my post..

maybe it was the way your read it mate.

If something like that REALLY bothered mate then all apologies..

James... come on man.. chill.

I’m not a fan of Manumission but I do think it’s a must see for anyone who hasn’t been before.

I like to watch the sun rise in the dome. :D

Hey James and Jigsaw, you guys kinda lost me with your last posts...

James - why do you say you love my patience? If that's a compliment, thanks :D If not, :evil: HAHAHA!

Jigsaw - I know you didn't say anything derogatory towards me or anything. I understand that being from other parts of the world, and you prolly having exposure to many more Manumission/club/Ibiza flyers, you're maybe "desensitized" by it. Me, I love the flyers and posters. I think it's very interesting, intriguing and takes a lot of thought to make up the idea for one of those. I don't think it's a UK Vs. Canada thing, but just an individual thing. Anyway, I'm gettin to "spiritual" or whatever you wanna call it, so bottom line is I love Manumission posters, you don't, but we both LOVE IBIZA!!!

i actually try and take a poster home of every night i go to. Last time i bought them from the shop at coastline for about £1 each

GazDaBomb said:
i actually try and take a poster home of every night i go to. Last time i bought them from the shop at coastline for about £1 each

Me too, right over my bed and in chronological order from left to right (GOD I'M SUCH A GEEK): I have Manumission Monday, GK, Cream, Radio 1 weekend and Manumission E-Mix! I also have honestly about 30 of the little flyers from Mambo, Coastline, Space, El Divino, DC 10 and pretty much every club that hands out flyers... all on my wall. I thought it would be my first and only time in Ibiza but it honestly took me about half a day back here to realize that I was DEAD serious in going back in 2 years hahaha.

Back