manumission carry-on

P

pachabloke80

whats the scene like on those days? is it a fun crowd? never been to manumission before so an answering its the crowd from manu wouldnt be of much help.

I was also wondering if they do the wristband thing for this too. Can we re-enter once after leaving

peace
the bloke

Went last year and the crowd was very very sexy and very very friendly.
Not tooooooo wasted but enough, and Alfredo's music was the best I heard all week.

Dunno about the wristband thing

I don't recall being able to come back in this year -- I think they just take your ticket bit w/o a wristband coming into play at all.

The crowd was really up for it -- a nice ease into your afternoon... And your pre-Tuesday night affairs :D

Heard it was brilliant (by several individuals staying at our hotel...Paulsub from this forum was there)...chuffed i never made it :(

Missed it last year but not missing it this year :):)

can't wait 7 weeks :)
bye nik

Carry on is the business! Better than We love Sundays as there are no tourists and a lot more space (pardon the pun!). A full on crowd and there are always some right basket cases around doing strange things to make it even more fun.

A must do! :D

Carry on is best day at Space after We Love Sundays imo, even if you're not going out on Monday night to Manumission or Roger S, just get up Tues morning and go straight to Carry On.

what time does the carry on at space open?is there anything happenin there on the monday night or does it all start in the morning?

deano107 said:
what time does the carry on at space open?is there anything happenin there on the monday night or does it all start in the morning?

Opens at 8am but the terrace doesn't open til 10am, then goes on til mid-afternoon/early evening.

Back