Manumission Candy Girls

Buckley said:
A friend/acquaintance was a Manumisson girl last year.....seemed to be having the time of her life the couple of times I saw her over there.

She's a bit of a starf*cker though, so probably was just what they're after if you're suggesting what I'm thinking.............

Dont want to generalise either , but my best mates sister went out two years ago ended up doing the above - she is a well known jockey slut anyway, but actually ended up being a dealer's right hand woman to be able to afford to live her type of lifestyle - she adores all that side of life anyway and she had the time of her life - mind you looked like she'd aged about 15 years by the end of the season tho....

she seems quite happy about it, I dont see her that often now, but when I do its always who she has slept with blah blah blah!

I half expect to open the Sunday tabloids and see her spread across 3 pages telling her tale ... it hasn't happened so far, but then DJ's aren't as headline grabbing as premiership footballers.... (in the UK anyway)

(she BJ'd one celeb DJ while he was in the middle of a set.....didnt put him off his mixing at all!!)

MARKB said:
i just like the way they look as they pass by... 8)

I reckon this season for a larf we should have Manumission Candy BOYS!!!! I'm sure us girlies wouldn't mind the way they look as they pass by....!!!! :eek: :D
Geez!!! I can just image it now!!!! Chaos!!! :lol: :lol:

ibiza_lou said:
MARKB said:
i just like the way they look as they pass by... 8)

I reckon this season for a larf we should have Manumission Candy BOYS!!!! I'm sure us girlies wouldn't mind the way they look as they pass by....!!!! :eek: :D
Geez!!! I can just image it now!!!! Chaos!!! :lol: :lol:

The clubs do have male promo staff - they just don't insist on them being attractive because of the perception that men are dumb enough to go to a club because a fit girl said it was gonna be good.

Also successful pr girls will chat to said dumb blokes a bit and the slightest suggestion that they might bump into each other at whatever night they're advertising can sometimes secure a ticket sale. Priceless :!:

I remember the parades they use to do around Ibiza town last year and there were blokes and ladies every time (it seemed)

It was quite amusing as my girlfriend gawped as much as i did.

Don't know why, must have liked the costumes or somethin'...

nice balloons!! :eek:

tits21.jpg

ibiza_lou said:
Hey...maybe thats an idea for a post...hows about all the people who have worked in Ibiza give us their job experiences and dish the dirt on good and bad employers! Or maybe not!!! Go on...some start it!! :twisted:

a well known pr manager for a well known clubbing brand was a complete bastad who didnt give a shit about his staff,there was a lot of revenge tricks from workers getting dished out ;)

I know a bird who does the running on the spot dance at Wigan Pier.

She will do extras for a packet of pork scratchings and a Newcastle Brown Ale.

comin' at ya said:
I know a bird who does the running on the spot dance* at Wigan Pier.

She will do extras for a packet of pork scratchings and a Newcastle Brown Ale.

Oooohh she's changed, 'appen when she'd gi yer 'fingers and tops' for a stroke of yer whippet.

:lol:

ps * Is it still called 'The Running Man' when performed by a laydeeeee?

str8 from Canada baby!! said:
we started talkin about the Amnesia dancers (CUZ THEY'RE SOOOOO FRICKIN HOT!!!!) and he told me that when they were up there, they saw a lady who would direct the dancers towards clients, the dancers would then proceed to go and give the VIP's lap dances and such...they asked Pete why the dancers were'nt givin THEM any lap dances and Pete was like: they're prostitutes!!
DSC00215.jpg

I was worked for Manumission & in the parade last year...in a erm... gorgeous skin tight lycra Riddler outfit (I'm a bloke too!) :rolleyes: & you would not believe the things everyone got away with!!! Working for Manumission was definitely one of my most memorable moments of last year!! :D

Totally Spangled said:
I was worked for Manumission & in the parade last year...in a erm... gorgeous skin tight lycra Riddler outfit (I'm a bloke too!) :rolleyes: & you would not believe the things everyone got away with!!! Working for Manumission was definitely one of my most memorable moments of last year!! :D

was you out there all season? you out there again this year fella?

Back