Manoa Bar in PDB closed by police

Status
Not open for further replies.
The behavior of the PRs changed from year to year to more excessive. This year it was already really ugly watching them because they always jumped around and the kitchen paper role has been used every 5 seconds...

i am confused about the kitchen paper role??:!:

"...
Drug Arrests

The police made several arrests over the weekend
as they continued their fight against drugs.

The most significant was made at a house in Cala Llonga
following an investigation over the last few weeks.
A 31 year old Spanish man was caught red-handed with around 800 grams of cocaine
as he was stuffing it into two "safe-holes" in the ground.
A second arrest came just hours later after police became suspicious of a recently
arrived package from the mainland.
As the owner came to collect the delivery police made the arrest, and on opening
the package their suspicions were confirmed when they discovered 380 grams of hashish.

The arrests follow a busy week for the police which saw, amongst others,
two doormen and four PR's for the Manoa bar in Playa den Bossa
detained on suspicion of selling drugs,
as well as two Brits caught offering drugs to tourists
close to the West End of San Antonio.

The news of the arrests came as doctors at Can Misses confirmed that a British patient
who was rushed to the hospital on Tuesday had been transferred to Barcelona
for a kidney transplant.
The man had been in intensive care for most of the week due to a drugs overdose,
but after his health continued to decline and his kidney failed to respond to treatment,
it was decided to rush the patient to Barcelona to perform the transplant.
..."
(ibiza-sun)

maybe is the name oh this italian pr of Manoa "Delton"?

please i need more info i have a lot of friends in Manoa i worked here last Agoust :(

some of you know who was arrested:?::?::?:? knew people who worked there ... I ask you if you have any news answer ... thanks

Is Manoa that bar where the tall french guy and the small italian guy worked in front of it (to sell tickets etc.)? Have those two also been arrested?

i know exactly who you talking about, both guys with backpacks on??....is it the bar that is on same side as Bora Bora one street away towards Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back