Manny Pacquaio

tristanbaldock

Any boxing fans on here? Anyone see the Pac-man Cotto fight? Hugely impressive win over a big, tough opponent who was fancied by many people. Pacquaio can have very few critics now, and is certainly the Pound For Pound King. Sets up the mouth-watering prospect of a Pac-man / Floyd Mayweather Jnr bout which will be a true superfight with worldwide appeal. I for one cannot wait, it HAS to happen!

As an aside, has anyone seen Ricky Hatton recently? He must have gained about 4 stone in less than a year. He is renowned for blowing up between fights, but he has clearly taken gluttony to new levels since his last one! He must just live on pies and booze :eek: :lol: If he does retire god knows how much more weight he'd gain!

saw the boy hatton in amnesia in september, was being a big fat lairy pr!ck, although i guess he was enjoying himself. didn't stop dancing all night.....good job there is no drug test coming soon.

Any boxing fans on here? Anyone see the Pac-man Cotto fight? Hugely impressive win over a big, tough opponent who was fancied by many people. Pacquaio can have very few critics now, and is certainly the Pound For Pound King. Sets up the mouth-watering prospect of a Pac-man / Floyd Mayweather Jnr bout which will be a true superfight with worldwide appeal. I for one cannot wait, it HAS to happen!

As an aside, has anyone seen Ricky Hatton recently? He must have gained about 4 stone in less than a year. He is renowned for blowing up between fights, but he has clearly taken gluttony to new levels since his last one! He must just live on pies and booze :eek: :lol: If he does retire god knows how much more weight he'd gain!

Pacman vs Mayweather would indeed be a super-fight. It'll break all box office PPV records and generate huge interest.

It'll be attack vs defence. I can't wait either, but something tells me it will be a dull fight.

Hatton is a fat slob. Completely undiscliplined in and out of the ring.

if it happened it would be the fight of the decade, I think the pac-man would be too good for the pretty boy.

Did anyone see the double knock down on the hattn jnr undercard on fri night??

if it happened it would be the fight of the decade, I think the pac-man would be too good for the pretty boy.

Did anyone see the double knock down on the hattn jnr undercard on fri night??

Yeah i saw that double KO, great stuff :lol:

Can't agree with your prediction, think Pacquiaio is too easy to hit, and Mayweather is a great counter puncher with the best defense in the business. I'd say Floyd on points, but you just never know, that's why it's such an exciting prospect.

Yeah i saw that double KO, great stuff :lol:

Can't agree with your prediction, think Pacquiaio is too easy to hit, and Mayweather is a great counter puncher with the best defense in the business. I'd say Floyd on points, but you just never know, that's why it's such an exciting prospect.

But if anyone will find a weakness in Floyd, then it'll be Freddie Roach.

Lets's hope the pac man teaches him a lesson.
I was out in the philippines in 2001 when he fought and the whole country came to a stand still.He is like a god over there.

You see him singing 'You Raise Me Up' after the fight?! Brilliant. I still reckon I could take him if he came up to me in a pub though.

I happened to turn my TV over the other night to see Ricky Hatton in a boxing/wrestling match for the WWF or WWE whatever it is called. Shocking is all I can say!

Back