Manchester

Dirk

Going to Manchester in September for Orbital and looking for a club afterwards. Whats the best club in Manchester? Pete Tong on at Sankeys is the only thing I can find?

Going to Manchester in September for Orbital and looking for a club afterwards. Whats the best club in Manchester? Pete Tong on at Sankeys is the only thing I can find?

Hello - Sankey's is a top club, amazing sound, good people etc

I'll try and dig the listings out and recommend for you. For instance we went to the Roadhouse on Friday just gone for Theo Parrish - amazing night.

What you into? - if more commercially house, try ampersand or venus.

Musically I am across the board, preference for a night out would be deep and jackin to techy.

Sankeys will be your best bet, amazing club, be prepared for the sweat pit!!
Your only other option is Area 51 just off deansgate locks, are you going on a Fri or a Saturday? On a saturday its open until 01:30 til 9am, is members only, but make sure you turn up in a suitable state and you can normally 'sign' up there.

help needed. i'm in manchester on oct 10th and don't know what to choose
the proclaimers at the apollo
the super league grand final at old trafford
what's your advice party people?

I saw the Proclaimers in concert a couple of years ago. They put on quite a good show. That's my vote.

help needed. i'm in manchester on oct 10th and don't know what to choose
the proclaimers at the apollo
the super league grand final at old trafford
what's your advice party people?

Bin those ideas and go to Chorlton Irish Club. I ended up sleeping with a German Satanist last time I did!

that's friday's plan.

which also includes a slap up meal at the turkish delight

thursday i'm in rusholme with the ruffians

that's friday's plan.

Tell her I said hello then. And don't worry about the rather dark interpretations of the stations of the cross pictures that you'll only notice when light creeps into her bedroom in the morning. It's not an evil thing apparently, more about ritual.

I made it out alive, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Back