Man City FC

Nope. Due to Dunne's dismissal Fulham have gone ahead in the fair play stakes!

fans rucking with the rozzers wont have helped either!!!

Im here, Im not hiding!!!

I can give it out so should be able to take it!!!

nothing to say on City.....just in shock:(:evil::spank::oops::eek::( another summer of uncertainty!!

congrats to rags, best goals for, best goals against, can't argue with that really can you!!

after the result yesterday I went and sat in the garden with Naiya, then after 5 mins of her chuckling and gurgling at me..........I realised that I am still the winner!!! :D

Nope. Due to Dunne's dismissal Fulham have gone ahead in the fair play stakes!

Nope. Dunne's red and Sun Jihai's subsequent yellow still means that we're just ahead of Fulham. There are other factors to take into account (which nobody seems to understand) so unsure which of us will get it, although it will be very close.

I don't think crowd behaviour comes into the vote, btw.

Results from last 2 games have to be added yet so obviously will depend on that. Apparently they also take into account positive play and attitude towards officials!!

Results from last 2 games have to be added yet so obviously will depend on that. Apparently they also take into account positive play and attitude towards officials!!

we let 8 goals in, which will have been very entertaining for some people.............surely thats positive??

we let 8 goals in, which will have been very entertaining for some people.............surely thats positive??

couldnt be arsed to stay up after the fulham highlights on MOTD last night to even watch yr drubbing or even my own sides demise.

still, as a shareholder of Ebbsfleet, ive got cause for a wry smile. :lol:

great goal by Torres ;)

I have to say, this end of the season has been a long drag for many of our clubs.. :(

class.....nothing better than seeing your star player skin someone like that.

agreed..........can't believe the season is almost done, we're talking pre-season tours and friendlies already! :eek:8)

??

you've named 2 areas of Greater Manchester..........well done!!!

not sure of their relevance though??

Our red brothers are obsessed with City fans being from Stockport. Not sure about the Moss Side connection bar the fact we used to play there.

Also rather ironic considering Jonny sums up the average red.

Our red brothers are obsessed with City fans being from Stockport. Not sure about the Moss Side connection bar the fact we used to play there.

Also rather ironic considering Jonny sums up the average red.

not from manchester - tick
only sees one side of argument - tick
thinks old trafford is a place inside of his tv - tick
displays his loyalty by travelling to his armchair everyweek and renewinf his subscription to Sky & MUTV - tick
goes very quiet when they lose - tick
wont admit that certain players (regardless of their obvious talents) are cheats - tick
will announce he supports the rags an then spend the next 5 mins justifying why - tick

yeah, pretty much have to agree :lol:

Back