Mambos Seafront Table 3 Hours €150; IS IT WORTH IT?

Lucie87

Hey
We want to book Mambos for the sunset and pre party DJ. It’s a whopping €150, but this is only for 3 hours. Is it worth it?

Some say WikiWoo sunset is better… thoughts?

:)

is it worth it? that's subjective. i think you answered you're own question already. it's worth it only if you don't think €150 is much money. Wi-Ki-Woo is certainly a great location - and very popular amongst groups of women, which I believe you said you are? Here's a review from last year:

Also I really can't rate Monkey enough and Golden Buddha is an old favourite of this forum and long-time Ibiza visitors

Hey
We want to book Mambos for the sunset and pre party DJ. It’s a whopping €150, but this is only for 3 hours. Is it worth it?

Some say WikiWoo sunset is better… thoughts?

:)
Not in my opinion. Take some of your own booze to the rocks, the music at Mambo's always amazing at sunset, but not worth getting a table. You will have people standing up in front of you taking photos (unless you are front row), which will annoy you having paid 150euros!

If you really want dinner at the same time as sunset there are much better value money places...

is it worth it? that's subjective. i think you answered you're own question already. it's worth it only if you don't think €150 is much money. Wi-Ki-Woo is certainly a great location - and very popular amongst groups of women, which I believe you said you are? Here's a review from last year:

Also I really can't rate Monkey enough and Golden Buddha is an old favourite of this forum and long-time Ibiza visitors
Thanks so much. You’re right! I do think it’s a lot but only because it’s only 3 hours! But I have heard some raving reviews…

We have this booked for a group of 15 next weekend, does anyone know if there’s an additional service charge?

I wouldn’t go wiki woo, walked past it multiple times the other week and it looks like the kind of place instagram would open.

Personally, I’d book savannah

Back