Mambo

Hello petal, liking the new name :D

Well i turned up late yesterday by 10 mins because i was stuck in traffic so i was pretty angry about that because its not a very good start.

Its okay, still unsure about it at the moment tho altho i do like the environment and the girls i work with are sweet and they have a laff along with it. I find myself getting distracted from typing because theres so many discussions in the office.

I get frustrated with myself because i cant pick things up straight away, thats my biggest fall down. Had to stay behind tonight till 5.45 because we had something urgent that needed doing.

How are you baby cakes?

thanks for asking :D

I am fine thank you sweetie, loving my new name too, that IbizaLisa was just an attention seeker, not like me :lol: :lol:

You've only been there 2 days so dont expect to pick thing up straight away. The most important thing is that you're not feeling the way you were in your old job, at least everything is not serious, and the girls are sweet, as long as you get along fine with the people thats the thing that matters, picking up the work comes 2nd :p ;)

Staying a little later is not so bad is it?

Do you get to get time off at Christmas?

anytime you start a new job your gonna be unsure,just wait till xmas when you start going out with everyone,wont be unsure then ;)

Well there is one person that im a bit :confused: with but she seemed a lot nicer today, must have been her hormones :lol:

You cant be shy in this job, you need to shout calls across the office and dance and stuff to get peoples attention.

Might make me even more madder :eek: :lol:

Im off on the 23rd up until 29th, 30th and 31st :( . Joeys off all that week too and he's away by the looks of things the last xmas week from the 20th :rolleyes:

Paul sorted out his shifts yet?

mambobirdette said:
Well there is one person that im a bit :confused: with but she seemed a lot nicer today, must have been her hormones :lol:

You cant be shy in this job, you need to shout calls across the office and dance and stuff to get peoples attention.

Might make me even more madder :eek: :lol:

Im off on the 23rd up until 29th, 30th and 31st :( . Joeys off all that week too and he's away by the looks of things the last xmas week from the 20th :rolleyes:

Paul sorted out his shifts yet?

even more madder, god help us :eek: :lol:

Paul is working xmas eve night (so I have to wake up xmas day on my own), christmas night (so I'm gonna be left with the washing up) and I think maybe boxing day night :rolleyes: think the emergency services should get the whole of xmas off :lol:

NITEFLY said:
anytime you start a new job your gonna be unsure,just wait till xmas when you start going out with everyone,wont be unsure then ;)

I know, its our xmas party on Friday and were going to be finishing all work at 2pm and start drinking in the office an then off to . . . .wait for it . . . the litten tree :rolleyes:

carolinearcher said:

Mambo - whats the new job? and where can i get one?

Im the Secretary for the B'ham division of the Recruitment company.

Where abouts you live?

Leese said:
even more madder, god help us :eek: :lol:

Paul is working xmas eve night (so I have to wake up xmas day on my own), christmas night (so I'm gonna be left with the washing up) and I think maybe boxing day night :rolleyes: think the emergency services should get the whole of xmas off :lol:

Aaaaw thats horrible leese, poor you :(. You want me to come and sleep with you for the evening? :lol:

Im actually not my self yet with this job, im holding back a bit but i think they all make me look tame. One of them was demostrating some chair racing today with another colleague :eek: :lol:

yup, make sure you bring my present too, then we can exchange gifts on xmas morning :lol:

I looooooove chair races, he he, sounds like you'll have fun there babe, I wasn't myself when I first started my job, I was so so shy, but now, theres no stopping me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back