Mambo

IBIZALISA

hope you have a good last day at your work today, just slowly let slip what you think of people ;)

and how was your orange chips last night? :D

sod all that 'slowly let it slip' :lol:

you're never gonna see the mo fo's again. just tell em exactly what ya think and walk out with your head help high!! :p

:lol: I should of come in completley twatted shouldnt i :lol:

I dont know what time my presentation is but i bloody hope that they got me something good :lol:

Orange chips were lovely thanks, i got a little tiddly fish too, the cat kept trying to get it from my plate.

Joeys gotta get me some more too because he was trying to have sex with me this morning at about 4am in his sleep so im a little tired, a bit of make up needs to be done on his behalf. I wont tell you what he said to me during his sleepyness :eek: :eek: :lol:

Well i got £30 vouchers for Oasis, huge bunch of flowers, some smellies from Body Shop in a nice pretty box and a good luck cake :lol:

mambobirdette said:
Well i got £30 vouchers for Oasis, huge bunch of flowers, some smellies from Body Shop in a nice pretty box and a good luck cake :lol:

Now you've got your pressies you can tell them what you think of them ;)

When do you start your new job Mambo??

mambobirdette said:

tight wads,last time i left an office job,i got 100 quid ,roy chubby brown in concert tickets(but i sold em) and a crate of booze,throw the presents back in there face and call em arseholes then walk out!

NITEFLY said:
tight wads,last time i left an office job,i got 100 quid ,roy chubby brown in concert tickets(but i sold em) and a crate of booze,throw the presents back in there face and call em arseholes then walk out!

I know :rolleyes:, im grateful for that tho to be honest. A lot of the designers didn tlike me because i wouldnt wipe their arse's for them :rolleyes:, i wouldnt let people walk all over me and stood up for myself so they thought i was a bitch :lol:

mambobirdette said:
No i left calmly and with my sanity in tact.

I start new job on Monday so not much of a break, you heard about yours yet? :D

They were meant to tell me today, I haven't let my phone out my sight all day :rolleyes: at 4pm I get call from Recruitment Agency saying that the HR woman at Sky is off sick today and it's Sky procedure that HR has got to authorise all job offers before they're given :rolleyes: I was :evil: :evil: :evil:

So instead of celebrating/comiserating this wkend, I'm now going for the 'I need to get so funked' option so that I don't think about it :lol: ;)

Good luck for Monday chicky, hopefully you'll still have t'internet access :D ;)

Barbie said:
They were meant to tell me today, I haven't let my phone out my sight all day :rolleyes: at 4pm I get call from Recruitment Agency saying that the HR woman at Sky is off sick today and it's Sky procedure that HR has got to authorise all job offers before they're given :rolleyes: I was :evil: :evil: :evil:

So instead of celebrating/comiserating this wkend, I'm now going for the 'I need to get so funked' option so that I don't think about it :lol: ;)

Good luck for Monday chicky, hopefully you'll still have t'internet access :D ;)

:evil: Thats really poo, sorry to hear that.

Thanks for the good luck, im more excited than nervous, they all sound realy nice adnd they keep telling me that they cant wait for me to get there.

I do have access but im going to be a good girl and resist temptation. I'll be too busy too, this is going to be a very busy role. I'll only be able to log on in the evening :rolleyes:

Back