mallorca, the new ibiza?

C

carla

mallorca, the new ibiza?
I have read somewhere around that mallorca palm is the new ibiza regarding the night and the parties. but was I there several times when I was a children and memory the quite calm island, somebody can tell me like it is in fact? thanks :rolleyes:

I think you will find that the tag "the new ibiza" has been bagged by the island of Evissa

no mallorca in not the new ibiza.

i thought it was ment to be goa.

My friend is going to Mallorca this summer (Magaluf or something) and he is so excited about it. I´ve never been there, so I don´t really understand what it´s so special about this place... :confused:

Wouldn't Mallorca be known as 'the new Mallorca' as technically you can't be the new Ibiza as only Ibiza could be called the new Ibiza which would mean Mallorca can only be the new Mallorca. Confused? Bedazzled? Wondering? Call Ibiza Claims Direct on.......

How you doing carla... Noticed that you were living in spain.. yo tambien vivo en malaga estudiando español, esperando para ibiza.. ive been working ibiza for the last 4years and now im just passing time in malaga.. Im 22 and org from scotland.. Cant wait to pass my mondays in dc10 or la troya asesina on wednesday night.. siempre tenia una pasa impresionante, es un sueño real... Be nice to talk... leann x :lol: oh yes forgot to say majorca doesnt even touch ibiza ...

i thought mallorca was more family orientated and more relaxed than ibiza, but i guess it depends where u go on the island likewise with ibiza

carla said:
mallorca, the new ibiza?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

ouuuh you forgive.... that sensitive and irritable we are.... no?

it was alone a question, when hearing that the party in mallorca was growing...
should be tranquilized.... peace and love ,babies...... jejejjejeje

Back