Malcolm Duffy from Trade

T

tom17678

Does anyone know if Malcolm Duffy from Trade/DTPM/Fiction will be Djing anywhere this year? Don't know anyone who can rock any dance floor quiet like him :)

yeah i saw the tidy boys at lashed
i quite liked em 8)

Malcom Duffy is one of my fave dj's, it's nice to see someone else recognize his talent. (btw even though he plays @ trade this guy is definitely not a hard house dj) Not sure if he's playing in ibiza this year as trade aren't out there.

I'm off to Trade this sunday morning to celebrate my b'day (they're doing a one off at Turmills), will try to find out.

without giving the wrong impression ;) ive been to trade once before, my best mates uncle is Lawrence Malice and we stayed at his place in bloomsbury for the weekend. We went to trade sometime early in the morning and omg was it banging. Lawrence was really cool and gave us free drinks etc, and we found some sweets! which was nice. Quality. Just thought id share that with you!!

:D

Glad you enjoyed Trade Mr Mambo, I've had some of my best nights out in that loony bin. I saw Mr Malice last weekend at a bar near me called called Lounge Lover and had a quick chat with him. Not sure i'd like him as my uncle though :confused:

At the opening of Egg, he had a blue painted face, blue hat and blue suit.. He looked like papa smurf :lol:

When we went there for the weekend, 4 or 5 years ago, he showed us the blueprints for egg...but i didn't realise he actually got it off the ground.

whats it like? is it doing well???

Thank you Cookie

Unfortunatly I can't go to Trade on Sunday, have to work :cry: ... But I don't think he's playing this time! Will be there for the pride afterparty though!! :lol:

MrMambo said:
When we went there for the weekend, 4 or 5 years ago, he showed us the blueprints for egg...but i didn't realise he actually got it off the ground.

whats it like? is it doing well???

It's a cool venue over three floors with an outside terrace bit. Not sure how well it's doing as I haven't been since. The opening was cool cos they hadn't sorted the licence out so they made everyone pay a tenner and there was a free bar all night, which obviously I made the most of :p

Re: Thank you Cookie

tom17678 said:
Unfortunatly I can't go to Trade on Sunday, have to work :cry: ... But I don't think he's playing this time! Will be there for the pride afterparty though!! :lol:

Shame you have to work Tom :(

Back