Majorca clubbing

butto777

So for our 40th bdays, me and 4 other lads are going to Majorca for a week to celebrate. I wanted ibz but im the only raver of the group and it was 4 against 1 so I caved and booked ibiza aswell for later in season 😁. Anyway, looking forward to Majorca in early July and was hoping to catch some house/techno in a decent club over there but it’s not advertised like ibiza so I’m here hoping for some top advice!
I’m pretty open musically, as long as it’s in the house and tech spectrum, from disco to Berlin tbf and all in between. But I want it to be a rave and about the music and not a cheesey drink fest a la Magaluf if that makes sense. Thanks 🙏

So for our 40th bdays, me and 4 other lads are going to Majorca for a week to celebrate. I wanted ibz but im the only raver of the group and it was 4 against 1 so I caved and booked ibiza aswell for later in season 😁. Anyway, looking forward to Majorca in early July and was hoping to catch some house/techno in a decent club over there but it’s not advertised like ibiza so I’m here hoping for some top advice!
I’m pretty open musically, as long as it’s in the house and tech spectrum, from disco to Berlin tbf and all in between. But I want it to be a rave and about the music and not a cheesey drink fest a la Magaluf if that makes sense. Thanks 🙏

BCM in Magaluf had decent nights on back in the day but I’ve no idea who they have on these days, probably worth checking on their line ups.

There’s also a few clubs in Palma but you will have to look them up as I can’t remember the names of them.

Last edited:
There’s a gaff called R33 that seems like it’s decent, might check that out and see how we go! They get some good line ups in the summer so fingers crossed

r33
selva
social club

nothing like ibiza though, the crowd is a completely different one. I love mallorca, but not for clubbing

r33
selva
social club

nothing like ibiza though, the crowd is a completely different one. I love mallorca, but not for clubbing
Thanks for the reply, I had noticed you go to Mallorca a lot from other chats and was hoping for a response from you but not this response 😂. Thanks anyway. Il decide when some line ups come out but il maybe stick to wine and tapas

Back