Magnesium tablets, am i getting the right ones?????

Treble99

Ok after much recommendation on here about taking some magnesium tablets before going out I decided to get some.

I was in Manchester shopping at Boots on Saturday and the only ones we found were for the ladies monthly cycle.

Are these the ones we want??? Felt a bit odd buying such a product being a guy and all!!!!!!

Tell you what is good.
Pink Bismuth, that's what i think it's called, tastes like shite but sorts you right out.

You could always opt for a dorty kebab!!

Treble99 said:
Ok after much recommendation on here about taking some magnesium tablets before going out I decided to get some.

I was in Manchester shopping at Boots on Saturday and the only ones we found were for the ladies monthly cycle.

Are these the ones we want??? Felt a bit odd buying such a product being a guy and all!!!!!!

Those were the ones.

kitten's head said:
Treble99 said:

Those were the ones.

really?? these were the right ones.

Have any of you guys rather than girls tried these and found them effective????

I heard that magnesium deficiency causes the CLENCHING of the teeth... :( :twisted: :( :D :twisted:

If ya pop some of these pills it helps...right?

I don't gurn badly but I took some magnesium tablets over to Ibiza this year and my b/f said they didn't work!! I only took 1 before I went out though.

I am going to test them properly on my mate who can gurn for England.

Best place to find out about this kind of stuff is here:

www.bluelight.nu

I seem to remember reading somewhere that yes, clenching is caused by magnesium defficiency (actually magnesium / clacium ratios I believe), but that supplementing will not really help (I could be completely wrong, but I'm sure I read that at a trusted source). Personally I found supplementing magnesium didn't do a lot.

Ray.

Back