Madonna

my step mother and I think my dad are going. :lol:

stepmother decided that madonna is 'from her era' so she should go see her before she stops performing.

my step mother and I think my dad are going. :lol:

stepmother decided that madonna is 'from her era' so she should go see her before she stops performing.
Hmm... I thought she was from MY era... how young is your stepmother!?!? :lol:
(or wait a sec... how old am I? :lol:)

Hmm... I thought she was from MY era... how young is your stepmother!?!? :lol:
(or wait a sec... how old am I? :lol:)

my stepmother is about 45-50, not quite sure of her exact age... so madonna popped into her life when she was in her late teens.

What's with all the punani inuendos Rob :eek: You in a camel toe droopy flange mood today :lol:

Have you seen her before ?? If not you wont be dissapointed.

Disparaging remarks are my way of trying to pretend I'm not a fan I guess. Personally I think the woman is ace but she's my only pop vice. :oops:

Have seen her millions of times.

I'm rarely in control of my faculties when faced with 70+ women in leotards let alone the 50+ generation.

Kylie's show was amazing. The performance, the pageantry... and to be honest, perhaps a little more appropriate for her age :lol: (she's only 40, though... height of sexiness!)

now thats someone who does look graceful for her age.

Errmm. Can we possibly stop talking like 40+ is when we should all be sat in Shackleton high seat chairs dribbling helplessly......:oops: I only use my zimmer when going on long journeys.

Errmm. Can we possibly stop talking like 40+ is when we should all be sat in Shackleton high seat chairs dribbling helplessly......:oops: I only use my zimmer when going on long journeys.
I agree, although I'm only in my 20's I sure hope I'm fabulous, fit and stylish in my 50's (like my mum) not past it, although I wouldn't thrust myself about in a leotard..and neither does my mum!

Back