M&T's Move to Ibiza

Just watched ep.42, assuming that was the Mercadona at Carrer Maria Villangomez SE? There's a large Eroski (with parking) on the Es Cana road just a couple of minutes walk from there. Open Sunday afternoons. No Mercadona I've ever used has been open on Sundays.

Just watched ep.42, assuming that was the Mercadona at Carrer Maria Villangomez SE? There's a large Eroski (with parking) on the Es Cana road just a couple of minutes walk from there. Open Sunday afternoons. No Mercadona I've ever used has been open on Sundays.

That Mercadona has been open every Sunday since we got here. I think they’ve just gone to winter times now ??‍♀️
Thanks for the Eroski tip though - that’ll be a real help x

I suppose that could be right, winter has certainly come early this year!
I've been in the Canaries a fair bit in recent winters, never any change in opening times.

Great episode today ? The commitment to a car free life turned out to be short lived, but at least you really tried hard ?

Another vote for Portinatx from me. And I would of course also love to see you drive down to the Salinas beach, visit Jockey Club and/or Sa Trinxa and maybe even walk to the pirate watch tower facing Formentera, since it is my favorite beach and one of the favorite places on the island. But not sure you would enjoy it, as you both seem to prefer more urban settings.

I am curious, what camera does Matt use to film out of a moving car that zooms in/out so smoothly? Is it just the iPhone camera, or a dedicated video camera? Some talk about the behind-the-scenes video equipment would make a great episode I think ;)

Great episode today ? The commitment to a car free life turned out to be short lived, but at least you really tried hard ?

Another vote for Portinatx from me. And I would of course also love to see you drive down to the Salinas beach, visit Jockey Club and/or Sa Trinxa and maybe even walk to the pirate watch tower facing Formentera, since it is my favorite beach and one of the favorite places on the island. But not sure you would enjoy it, as you both seem to prefer more urban settings.

I am curious, what camera does Matt use to film out of a moving car that zooms in/out so smoothly? Is it just the iPhone camera, or a dedicated video camera? Some talk about the behind-the-scenes video equipment would make a great episode I think ;)

Oh don’t get us wrong - we love a beach and a walk/hike - I simply don’t have enough time right now to block out the time to actually go do it! In the future though definitely! Adding that to the list.

we have a ‘vlogging’ camera (Canon M50) that we try and use for the more cinematic stuff. Sometimes we simply CBA to carry it though so that’s when the iPhone vlogging comes back in ?

Back