M&T's Move to Ibiza

I absolutely love today's video! Just hope the workaholic wife stayed well fed back at Casa Bennett while M was enjoying Ibiza Town :)

Since M asked for feedback: more views of Ibiza would be great. So when you are walking around and talking into the camera, maybe switch to the front camera now and then to give a first person view?

Also a question related to the last podcast. Matt gave some great tips for a gas BBQ. I have to admit I only have experience with coal BBQs, and a gas BBQ with its knobs, dials and gauges looks about as intimidating to me as a cockpit of a Boeing 777. Can you make good beef steaks directly on the BBQ? Or do you need something like a lava stone for that? I watched all episodes, but it seems you prefer ground beef to steaks...

I absolutely love today's video! Just hope the workaholic wife stayed well fed back at Casa Bennett while M was enjoying Ibiza Town :)

Since M asked for feedback: more views of Ibiza would be great. So when you are walking around and talking into the camera, maybe switch to the front camera now and then to give a first person view?

Also a question related to the last podcast. Matt gave some great tips for a gas BBQ. I have to admit I only have experience with coal BBQs, and a gas BBQ with its knobs, dials and gauges looks about as intimidating to me as a cockpit of a Boeing 777. Can you make good beef steaks directly on the BBQ? Or do you need something like a lava stone for that? I watched all episodes, but it seems you prefer ground beef to steaks...

oooh no we love a good steak. We generally throw them straight on the grill - no stone needed. But we’re no too chefs!

haha I was forced to take a break for lunch at one point when I realized I hadn’t eaten and it was 4pm!

thanks so much for your suggestion! more views incoming

Enjoyed the last podcast - reminded me of the dead battery scene from True Lies :)

A little disappointing that the plastic wine glasses from Friday's(?) vlog didn't make their appearance though.

I selfishly vote for continuing daily vlogs - they aren't boring at all. It's very interesting to watch the island life through the eyes of residents - it's surprisingly different from being there on vacation. My surprise of the week is that despite having a car for a whole week, you don't seem in a hurry to drive around the island and discover places, or to just go to a nicer beach than down the street from your home.

I understand Matt's order book for video productions is slowly filling and no one absolved him of his garden and cooking duties, but as long as you can afford making daily videos - please do :)

Enjoyed the last podcast - reminded me of the dead battery scene from True Lies :)

A little disappointing that the plastic wine glasses from Friday's(?) vlog didn't make their appearance though.

I selfishly vote for continuing daily vlogs - they aren't boring at all. It's very interesting to watch the island life through the eyes of residents - it's surprisingly different from being there on vacation. My surprise of the week is that despite having a car for a whole week, you don't seem in a hurry to drive around the island and discover places, or to just go to a nicer beach than down the street from your home.

I understand Matt's order book for video productions is slowly filling and no one absolved him of his garden and cooking duties, but as long as you can afford making daily videos - please do :)

You can’t clink plastic on a podcast!!

We’ve got forever to explore, and only had a couple of hours to get to a beach on Saturday so thought we’d just hit the closest one. But we’ll try and make things a bit more interesting ?

Back