M&T's Move to Ibiza

LOL, seems Matt didn't come very far on that bike ride :D

I guess the racing bike will appear on eBay soon and a mountain bike will be added to your shopping list ;)

LOL, seems Matt didn't come very far on that bike ride :D

I guess the racing bike will appear on eBay soon and a mountain bike will be added to your shopping list ;)

He hasn’t ridden in 2 months. Won’t be changing for a mountain bike anytime soon I can assure you.

I haven’t even watched this one yet, but here you go!

Moving to Ibiza Ep.28 | Zoo Project Opening Ibiza 2020

We had a realllllyyyyy good night. As I said in another thread, the Ibiza /Zoo spirit was definitely there and everyone was having a good time.
Great vlog and seemed like a great night!

What time did it finish?

I haven’t even watched this one yet, but here you go!

Moving to Ibiza Ep.28 | Zoo Project Opening Ibiza 2020

We had a realllllyyyyy good night. As I said in another thread, the Ibiza /Zoo spirit was definitely there and everyone was having a good time.
Enjoyed that... great effort from them.. not for me but I think kids would love it.. did you spot anyone chewing their mask..?

Loved this vlog! If Zoo is still on in September I'll definitely go.
Seems like they added some Woomoon/Cirque du Soleil stuff and made it a proper show.

Enjoyed that... great effort from them.. not for me but I think kids would love it.. did you spot anyone chewing their mask..?

Haha maybe a few. The stag group were particularly fun to watch at times.

Great vlog and seemed like a great night!
What time did it finish?

We actually left before it ended. It was advertised until 11, we left around 10:45. I'm not sure if it went on later...

Haha maybe a few. The stag group were particularly fun to watch at times.

We actually left before it ended. It was advertised until 11, we left around 10:45. I'm not sure if it went on later...
Do you think they made money? Seems quite an expensive production for the number of people?

Finally a night out! ?

With almost a month gone and no signs of you enjoying any nightlife until this episode, I began wondering if the whole move to Ibiza thing was a hoax :)

Did anyone get arrested for dancing?

Thanks for taking us with you to the party!

Finally a night out! ?

With almost a month gone and no signs of you enjoying any nightlife until this episode, I began wondering if the whole move to Ibiza thing was a hoax :)

Did anyone get arrested for dancing?

Thanks for taking us with you to the party!

Haha! No-one arrested as far as I know.

Where you going? Eh off to the shop to get some essentials... we've all been there ? Returns 2 days later....?. Oh i miss those chill days after a night out....

Last edited:
I leave out the celery. Not opposed to popping an olive or two in there though.

need to go to the place in Ibiza where crispy bacon is served on top ?????

At the risk of stating the obvious, have you tried making those lunch bocadillos with olive oil instead of butter?

The dinner looks amazing though, and I am totally envious of you enjoying a BBQ on Ibiza almost every day - it's a privilege one doesn't get to enjoy when just coming to the island for a vacation. If I ever go for a villa instead of a hotel, I'll make sure it has a BBQ!

Back