M&T's Move to Ibiza

haven't watched this one yet, but SLUIZ has fallen waaaaay down on my list since they let the spanish far right party (vox) have their ibiza meeting at their premises

I was literally told this as I left the place last night ??‍♀️

Loving the vlogs. Unfortunately, also liking you both less and less the more I see how much of a good time you’re having! Have you met your neighbours yet?

We see the owner all the time. I’m only in the very early learning stages of Spanish so our conversations are extremely brief ???

Is Matt bothered about the lack of Apple(s)?

I see what you did there ?

No, he's absolutely loving life at the moment. Pottering around in the garden and looking after the house. Though, he does like to get involved on my work when he hears something good on a voice note! Can take the guy out of retail...

He's doing an amazing job of looking after me right now, making sure there's cooked food on the table at dinner time and playing the husband card when it's time to get off the laptop (not tonight though as he's currently watching a football match). I've got more projects on that I anticipated for right now, so it's lovely to have him doing things so I don't have to worry about them.

I see what you did there ?

No, he's absolutely loving life at the moment. Pottering around in the garden and looking after the house. Though, he does like to get involved on my work when he hears something good on a voice note! Can take the guy out of retail...

He's doing an amazing job of looking after me right now, making sure there's cooked food on the table at dinner time and playing the husband card when it's time to get off the laptop (not tonight though as he's currently watching a football match). I've got more projects on that I anticipated for right now, so it's lovely to have him doing things so I don't have to worry about them.
It’s a big match for the Wolves tonight!

Back