Luggage weight question

I seem to remember easyjet having no maximum hand luggage weight, it just has to fit in the the cage thingy by the check in desk. So put most of your heavies in their. No liquids, creams, or anything like that though, obviously.

Although that may have been with Thomas cook as we flew back with them...

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to remember easyjet having no maximum hand luggage weight, it just has to fit in the the cage thingy by the check in desk. So put most of your heavies in their. No liquids, creams, or anything like that though, obviously.

Although that may have been with Thomas cook as we flew back with them...

I did that with BA. Packed towel, hairdryer and straighteners in hand luggage. Not a problem as the bag was small enough to fit in their restraint/measurements of hand luggage

That was the plan until Phil reminded me that I always buy my toiletries when i get to Ibiza cos tanning lotion is cheaper :lol::lol:

Uh oh, my plan was to get mine in Greece......I guess we could always leave them there anyway as we will be there for 2 weeks.

I had what I thought was a great plan, go through customs and all that where they are strict, once your outside go to Boots and buy your toiletries there et voila just take them on the plane in the carrier bag!

Until my friend said they might not be open late at night.............

Back