Luggage weight question

dancemaster

We're flying with easyjet to Ibiza on July...question is...how easy is to exceed the luggage weight limit when you go to holidays for 8 days???
travelling with my gf so i must have an answer on this:lol:

find out the max weight they'll allow as hand baggage, and maximise the use of this as well as the weight allowed for the hold.

look on the easyjet website and take a print out with ya, just in case they kick up a stink.

We're flying with easyjet to Ibiza on July...question is...how easy is to exceed the luggage weight limit when you go to holidays for 8 days???
travelling with my gf so i must have an answer on this:lol:

you are both allowed 20kgs each. I had this dilema with the missus when we went to spain the other week. To be honest as a bloke you should be fine. You could pack all you need for 8 days as shorts, t shirts, vests, flip flops even the odd pair of jeans etc dont weigh too much. Try and take only essential toiletries ie aftershaves, sun creams etc as these are heavy, even better buy them in ibiza!! and dont forget you cannot have liquids in your hand luggage. and based on the above I came in at approx 19kgs, including all of my baby daughters clothes! the wife on the other hand, insisted that for 5 days in spain she could not manage without 5 bottes of perfume, 3 pairs of shoes, her hair drier, straighteners, 2 large bottles of shampoo & conditioner, a seemingly infinite number of belts all her make up..........30 disposable nappies and 1 full 1kg tub of baby formula!!! the latter 2 i can understand to a degree.....needless to say she was over, by approx 4kgs which at £6 per kg cost us an extra £24

so I guess just be careful, take what you need nowt else ;)

We are allowed 15kg to Zante :eek:

And we are going for 2 weeks, I am never going to survive! Or make that allowance!

based on the above I came in at approx 19kgs, including all of my baby daughters clothes! the wife on the other hand, insisted that for 5 days in spain she could not manage without 5 bottes of perfume, 3 pairs of shoes, her hair drier, straighteners, 2 large bottles of shampoo & conditioner, a seemingly infinite number of belts all her make up..........30 disposable nappies and 1 full 1kg tub of baby formula!!! the latter 2 i can understand to a degree.....needless to say she was over, by approx 4kgs which at £6 per kg cost us an extra £24

i can see that happening in our case too:lol:

the wife on the other hand, insisted that for 5 days in spain she could not manage without 5 bottes of perfume, 3 pairs of shoes, her hair drier, straighteners, 2 large bottles of shampoo & conditioner, a seemingly infinite number of belts all her make up..........30 disposable nappies and 1 full 1kg tub of baby formula!!! the latter 2 i can understand to a degree.....needless to say she was over, by approx 4kgs which at £6 per kg cost us an extra £24

did she end up leaving you behind?

we are only allowed 15kg but only going for 5 days this year, thats with Jet2. One of the girls going with us this year will probably go over but she can pay herself. Last year when we went away for 2 weeks, i think we where allowed 17 - 20 kg with us, that same girl was still over the weight, but luckily for her she didn't have to pay cause me and my friend didn't have that much so it balanced out.

we are only allowed 15kg but only going for 5 days this year, thats with Jet2. One of the girls going with us this year will probably go over but she can play with herself. Last year when we went away for 2 weeks, i think we where allowed 17 - 20 kg with us, that same girl was still overweight, but luckily for her she didn't have to pay cause me and my friend didn't have that much so it balanced out.

:eek:

Well I still want to wear some nice clothes, I will be there for 2 weeks, I will begin to smell otherwise!

go for the skanky look :lol:

be warned if you go over yr allowance they will charge you when you leave Zante (its a very delightful departure terminal - would make you wish you were at T5 :lol:)

go for the skanky look :lol:

be warned if you go over yr allowance they will charge you when you leave Zante (its a very delightful departure terminal - would make you wish you were at T5 :lol:)

Greek airports are always like that though. You get through eventually! Im usually too excited at that point to notice.

I am flying out with Thomas Cook - weight allowance 22kg returning with easy jet - weight allowance - 20kg :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How the hell does that work - leave some of my clothes behind???

Back