Luggage storage

mitch&marie-eve

Our flight arrives at 11:00am and our accommodations are only available at 4:00 pm . We don't feel like bringing our luggage to the beach with us all day . Is there a storage facility near Playa D'en Bossa ?

Hi, theres a luggage storage in ibiza town. Its opposite the port where you book ferrys etc El divino end, across the road and directly opposite. Cant remember the name of it but it was cheap and secure.

You can then get the ferry to playa den bossa from the end of pier approx 10 -15mins fairly cheap.

11 am:flight is landing
11:20 am:your are in the terminal
12 am:you have your luggage
12:45:after waitin a long time you have your car,if the guy of the rent a car find you in the hall
01 pm:you leave the airport and loose you because the airport has change the way twice in the summer with a big queue,ibicencos love making road works in summer.
02 pm:the control of the gardia civil on the road for a big party at dc10 takes a long times,you are on the road of your hotel.
03pm:after an half hour to find a park place,you are in your hotel,waiting for someone at reception.
03:30pm:the guy arrives after "la siesta",his english is worst that mine,and after an half hour to understand the number and the way of your room,you are in...
4 pm:to tired to go to the beach....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, theres a luggage storage in ibiza town. Its opposite the port where you book ferrys etc El divino end, across the road and directly opposite. Cant remember the name of it but it was cheap and secure.

You can then get the ferry to playa den bossa from the end of pier approx 10 -15mins fairly cheap.

If anyone knows the name of this place or could verify it I'd be v grateful!

I fly back on Tuesday 1st at 10am so need to get out of DC10 and get my stuff and head to airport. If I can store my bag somewhere around PDB or near the airport it means I don't have to go all the way accross the Island to the villa in San An to pick it up and back. Would make things much much easier!

Bump. Somebody got an answer to the last question? Or if its someplace close to PDB who has luggage storage. :)

11 am:flight is landing
11:20 am:your are in the terminal
12 am:you have your luggage
12:45:after waitin a long time you have your car,if the guy of the rent a car find you in the hall
01 pm:you leave the airport and loose you because the airport has change the way twice in the summer with a big queue,ibicencos love making road works in summer.
02 pm:the control of the gardia civil on the road for a big party at dc10 takes a long times,you are on the road of your hotel.
03pm:after an half hour to find a park place,you are in your hotel,waiting for someone at reception.
03:30pm:the guy arrives after "la siesta",his english is worst that mine,and after an half hour to understand the number and the way of your room,you are in...
4 pm:to tired to go to the beach....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thought it was really funny too ... the joys of travelling in peak season !! That's why I

a) always try to rent a car from somewhere I can do the paperwork in the terminal whilst waiting for the luggage and keep it until I'm ready to fly back (cases in the boot) .. ;

and

b) if arriving in the day head straight for a day out somewhere well away from roadblocks and town traffic, and don't bother turning up at the accommodation until way after the earliest time for getting into a room !! :)

Just realised the link I posted up is only for customers of the villa company. Anyone else know what we can do with our luggage between say 1am Saturday morning and 1pm Saturday afternoon, apart from rentin a car.

Ibiza Lockers is an electronic self-storage place in Ibiza town. The addres is C/ Vicente Serra y Orvay, 35 (PICA-PICA 24h venue)

There is a luggage storage in PDB, i cant remember the name, but its off the main road, past murphys bar, and not as far as old space,there are signs for it too! I Put my luggage in there, prices ok too from what I can remember

Drop & Enjoy, pdb, close to dunes bar:eek:pen 9h30 00h30
pick up after 00h30:extra cost 10€ add

12hours
little luggage 12€ Big luggage 15€
little bag 8€
camera, purse 5€

24hours
little luggage 17€ big luggage 20€
little bag 12€
camera, purse 10€

shower 24h 10€

shower + luggage 12hours 20€ 24hours 25€