Luggage Storage / Room for 1 Day + Night?

Conkermon

No longer active
As we're getting kicked out of Jet at 10AM on the 10th, and we don't get access to our villa until some time on the 11th, are there any storage facilities in Ibiza which we can use to securely store our luggage, preferably in PDB?

Don't think that spending all day + all night + some of the next day on Bora Bora with all our bags is really an option (police, theives etc), so the plan is to put the bags somewhere, spend the day on the beach, head out for the night and then back to the beach at 6am or 7 until it's time to get our bags and head to the villa.

Alternatively does anyone know of a modestly priced hotel/apartment/hostel where we can dump our bags for the day + night? Somewhere it will not get stolen and the staff won't mind 7 people lugging their **** into a room?

Any advice would be massively appreciated, I have a feeling if we leave it until we're out there it's not gonna end well!

Edit: Or if anyone has the space at theirs for approximately 7 suitcases we would be happy to pay a fair amount and would leave and collect our stuff without inconveniencing you!

Last edited by a moderator:
go on, i'll bite. why did you book one set of accommodation until the day before the next set started?

go on, i'll bite. why did you book one set of accommodation until the day before the next set started?

Lol it wasn't premeditated, and we aren't such cretins as to get the days wrong! The week at Jet was booked ages ago and the plan was then to book 8 days somewhere in San An. Then fairly recently a bunch of girls who went with us last year decided they were coming from the 11th to 18th. They found and booked the villa and supposedly it was only available for a week.

Hopefully we can hit Cocoon or something that night, which means we really just need somewhere safe to keep our stuff.

Anyone have any ideas, really am worried about this. Are there storage facilities in Ibiza or can anyone name a cheap but secure hotel/hostel in PDB we can just book 1 room for the night and dump our **** in?

As we're getting kicked out of Jet at 10AM on the 10th,
and we don't get access to our villa until some time on the 11th ...
at the latest in the early morning hours of the 11th
all your stuff will be gone forever :lol:

Does it matter where it is if its just beiing stored though? It looks to me like they will pick the luggage up, look after it and drop it off at the accomodation later so it could be ideal

Does it matter where it is if its just beiing stored though? It looks to me like they will pick the luggage up, look after it and drop it off at the accomodation later so it could be ideal
you should slow down on the hierbas - do you really think they come to airport,
take your luggage, drive with that crap to eulalia, store it and later deliver it
to the place of your choice - for 5 euros/piece ?!?

No I don't and I didn't say that I did either. Maybe you should slow down on the hierbas? What makes you think conkerman and his chums are not willing to spend more than 5 euros per case?

... What makes you think conkerman and his chums are not willing to spend more than 5 euros per case?
omg ... NOTHING "makes me think" that - where did i say that ?
slow down on the schnaps and the triple voddys !

Does it matter where it is if its just beiing stored though?
It looks to me like
- they will pick the luggage up,
- look after it
- and drop it off at the accomodation later
so it could be ideal

ok - i just called magadalena´s :)

they still offer that "luggage service" -
but it´s like i assumed:

you have to bring your luggage to st eulalia
(only between 8am and 10pm)
and later pick your stuff up there by yourself !
so it actually does matter where it is :)

after that i need a hierbas
33pdiwx.jpg

but it´s like i assumed:

33pdiwx.jpg

Haha thanks for doing the research.

Nice idea Ritters, definitely something to consider if all else failed. Looks like our best bet would be to persuade someone out there at the same time as us to let us leave it with them overnight, or bury it in the sand and spend the night on the beach on top of it :cry:

My first year there we met a really nice family. We were going to leave our luggage in a room at the hotel but they let us keep our stuff in their room so it would be safer.

Maybe if you meet anyone that is still there when you leave you could put your luggage in their room and buy them a few drinks as a thank you!

Well you can get a hostel room for just 30€ so I would suggest that.
you must be out of your mind :)
the bloke from the reception will call one of his friends and tell him
that some retards put all their luggage in one room ...
ALL stuff will be gone or searched through before you pick it up again :lol:

you must be out of your mind :)
the bloke from the reception will call one of his friends and tell him
that some retards put all their luggage in one room ...
ALL stuff will be gone or searched through before you pick it up again :lol:

Well if there's 7 guys dividing the bill then get a 5 star hotel room for the bags if you are worried.

but it´s like i assumed:

33pdiwx.jpg
Door to door Luggage service for Ibiza
luggage-accomodation.gif
Hmmm? So not really door to door after all?

Back