LUFC tour to include Ibiza

Dave 1

Just heard on the grapevine that final negociations are taking place on getting Leeds United AFC over to Ibiza this Summer to play in a pre season round robin tournament ofwhich dates,venues & other football club's yet to be announced.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Other likely teams to feature in the proposed tournament have been announced & they are
Real Mallorca
Valencia:x
Real Zarragosa
& not forgetting the almighty Leeds United:D

I realise this is not the type of post normally seen on Spotlight but i posted it just incase any footy fans on the Island during the Tournament might want to go along & watch England's n° 1 supported Club;)

Cheers

I just wish all the sport and nags head type punterism would stay in the clubbing forums,

Seemingly it's natural home....

I just wish all the sport and nags head type punterism would stay in the clubbing forums,

Seemingly it's natural home....

Point taken:oops: so Mr moderator any chance of transferring this thread over to the Clubbing section?

Cheers

Although I chose this thread to make my comment it is actually a thread about Ibiza, maybe I should have dropped it into the Cheltenham one instead?
Regarding that thread: Dave,it was a light hearted observation that discussion about international sport etc had started appearing in Ibiza holiday open chat when it is normally found in clubbing open chat.Maybe should have used smileys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back