Luciano @ Wonderland

neilly303

Anyone got any ideas what date(s) he's playing?

I never thought I'd see him play Eden :)

Here's hoping early August!

Last edited by a moderator:
Luciano.jpg

Then, it is the "real" Luciano doing Wonderland.

Agreed Don Grego; might travel to san an late june/early july

i can't see Luciano fitting in Eden...either M.A.N.D.Y @ Subliminal...wtf is going on with those bookings:spank:

M.A.N.D.Y, Dubfire and Gui Borrato are playing Wonderland too.

I've only been to Eden once and didn't enjoy it, but if Wonderland keep's on booking quality underground/electronic artists then they'll change people's minds about the place and maybe even bring in a different type of punter to the club...

Last year went to Wonderland to see James Zabiela play there. Pete Tong played a shortish set just before Zabliela came on. I would imagine he would do the same this year?? Plus, Tong geared his set playing more techy stuff so that it wouldn't have such a shock to the typical "west end" punters when James Zabiela came on.

i can't see Luciano fitting in Eden...either M.A.N.D.Y @ Subliminal...wtf is going on with those bookings:spank:

Eden isn't my particular favourite club either but still, you've gotta take your hat off to Tongy for at least trying to move things forward in San An. Plus didn't dubfire play at subliminal last year?(correct me if i'm wrong). And his brutal sets don't exactly fit in at pacha do they?

I'm just gutted i'm not there for that night, and with Luciano not appearing many times in Cocoon and with the uncertain future of dc 10...i'm sure he will still want to play in ibiza even if it is in eden!

actually it's going to be very interesting night as the Deadmau5 was also booked for the same night... so many different genres - i think it wont make it worse anyway :)

i'm coming to the island on 31 of july and this is going to be my first party this year... i just hope they won't change the line-up coz i HAVE to listen to Luciano... without dc10 or with :)

Would be interesting to see how they organise it, Tong,Mau5 then Luciano i'd say is the more likely.
Trust me to book my holiday the day after this kicks off!:evil:

actually it's going to be very interesting night as the Deadmau5 was also booked for the same night... so many different genres - i think it wont make it worse anyway :)

i'm coming to the island on 31 of july and this is going to be my first party this year... i just hope they won't change the line-up coz i HAVE to listen to Luciano... without dc10 or with :)

shame, you just miss luciano and reboot at channel zoo - 29th july.

Back