luciano @ cova santa

and luciano on twitter:

Due to weird politics from wierdos in ibiza ! We have to move on to no name bar in playa d en bossa ! REVOLUCIANO is ON

actually I prefer a pdb beach bar to cova santa any time.

and luciano on twitter:

Due to weird politics from wierdos in ibiza ! We have to move on to no name bar in playa d en bossa ! REVOLUCIANO is ON

actually I prefer a pdb beach bar to cova santa any time.

yeah i'd rather party on the beach as well too.

OMG here we go! Beach Bar war-fare in PDB....
... plus beachhouse-opening this friday !
absolutely ridiculous ... now there´s almost every hundert meters a beach-openair-disco (more or less) @ playadenbossa ...

they continue at underground after midnight. now THAT is a good move, not the move to crappy 'no name'

STOP PRESS....TONIGHT ....CADENZA PARTY ..LUCIANO, CESAR MERVIELLE &DAN ANDREI

AT IBIZA UNDERGROUND

Oh here we go ... it's OK when Marco Carola wants an after party but Luciano causes a shut down. How long before Diynamic gets pulled ?

Bored of the same old places now La Plage has been annihilated. What's left just doesn't appeal enough to really bother with. Sorry to be negative but Ibiza is no longer a draw for me as far as clubs or bars are concerned the more of this that goes on. Plan Be and Cova Santa were the only two venues which really interested me this year and my prediction was that both would get slammed before they got off the ground. Seems that may be coming true after all.

Unless you're a newbie or a fan of electro pop, I think it's easier to just decide to go to Ibiza for the beaches and countryside, and then if you fancy a night out then Space is clinging on to its final years, Amnesia's a possible goer on a Monday and Sankeys is a basement party before the sun comes up. Otherwise the combination of the prices and the politics slowly killing the whole thing as far as a clubbing holiday is concerned. A real shame this keeps on like this - in the end they will 'kill the goose' with it all.

71dddc99-7742-411e-b2cb-ebbb5489e3c5.jpg

hmmm.... this is new, right?

hmmm.... this is new, right?

pacha / destino informed us about the event on 1st of july and i've put it online and on sale the very same day. so it was online 24 hours before the cova santa thing should have started.

either they already smelled the trouble and have reacted very quickly or then it has really nothing to do with each other. time will tell what will happen with both cova santa and / or future luciano events at destino. same goes for the diynamic outdoor thing, the line ups came out today, but I'm very much in a 'let's wait and see' position regarding this.

pacha / destino informed us about the event on 1st of july and i've put it online and on sale the very same day. so it was online 24 hours before the cova santa thing should have started.

either they already smelled the trouble and have reacted very quickly or then it has really nothing to do with each other. time will tell what will happen with both cova santa and / or future luciano events at destino. same goes for the diynamic outdoor thing, the line ups came out today, but I'm very much in a 'let's wait and see' position regarding this.

yes interesting timing... coincidence of another afternoon party or foresight about issues at Cova Santa hard so say nwow. as you said let's see what happens.

Back