Low season... lots of queries 7th May - 10th May

szoludko2000

My boyfriend and about 14 others are going on a stag from the 7th to the 10th of May.
I have been trying to help him put together an itinerary but we are both finding this very hard as it is hard to find out what is open at this time of year.

They are staying in san antonio portmany (Is this the bay?)

Does anybody know if calla bassa beach has water sports at this time of year? plus do the boat taxi's run from san antonio regularly?

They want to make friday the main stag night! Are there any strip clubs open? Even if they are not in San antonio I'm sure they will be happy to travel a little further?
Plus does anybody know whats going on at Pacha that night (fri 8th May)?

Saturday afternoon they are looking at Go-Karting (I hear there is a company on edge of san antonio! Does anybody know if this is open? the address? best way to get there form San antonio?

On the saturday as they are going home quite early on the sunday they would like to have a nice meal out and then go to some chilled out bars. Any suggestions for bars and good local food,maybe Tapas? (It does not have to be in San Antonio) Is ibiza town good for this and if so how long does it take to get to Ibiza town from San Antonio.
Any suggestions, help and advice will be much appreciated... Thank you 8)

My boyfriend and about 14 others are going on a stag from the 7th to the 10th of May.
I have been trying to help him put together an itinerary but we are both finding this very hard as it is hard to find out what is open at this time of year.

They are staying in san antonio portmany (Is this the bay?)

Does anybody know if calla bassa beach has water sports at this time of year? plus do the boat taxi's run from san antonio regularly?

They want to make friday the main stag night! Are there any strip clubs open? Even if they are not in San antonio I'm sure they will be happy to travel a little further?
Plus does anybody know whats going on at Pacha that night (fri 8th May)?

Saturday afternoon they are looking at Go-Karting (I hear there is a company on edge of san antonio! Does anybody know if this is open? the address? best way to get there form San antonio?

On the saturday as they are going home quite early on the sunday they would like to have a nice meal out and then go to some chilled out bars. Any suggestions for bars and good local food,maybe Tapas? (It does not have to be in San Antonio) Is ibiza town good for this and if so how long does it take to get to Ibiza town from San Antonio.
Any suggestions, help and advice will be much appreciated... Thank you 8)

i'll get the ball rolling, san antonio portmany is one of various names you'll see that mean san antonio. what hotel is it?

i'm not 100% sure if cala bassa would have water sports yet, i don't think so unfortunately. if you could find a company online that does it, i'm sure it could be specially arranged.

not sure about boat trips to cala bassa. there are buses and a taxi wouldn't be too expensive split between the group.

the go karting in san an is walkable (5 minutes) from the centre of san antonio. pretty sure it is open.

i'd recommend they go to ibiza town for the saturday night. they can have a wander around, there are plenty of bars/restaurants and shops that will be open from early evening (albeit not as busy as summer), it takes 20 mins in a taxi, 30 mins on a bus to ibiza town from san an.

i'd recommend they go to ibiza town for the saturday night. they can have a wander around, there are plenty of bars/restaurants and shops that will be open from early evening (albeit not as busy as summer)
thats the weekend of the medieval festival (highly recommended) so the town will actually be super busy :!:

(the strip clubs open in late may/early june..... they will spot some
places announcing themselves as "girls club" but those are actually brothels ! ! )

Thank you

Thank you Both for your replies.

McRakin do you live in Ibiza? Do you know if there are any private strippers they could get for the stag man?

Thank you Both for your replies.

McRakin do you live in Ibiza? Do you know if there are any private strippers they could get for the stag man?

in the back of the local papers, there are hundreds of personal ads offering 'private stripper service', so they just need to pick one out and ring!!

Do you live in Ibiza?

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is anything on Friday 8th May 2009 at Pacha?

Is it still quite busy at this time of year?

Are there any other clubs open in San Antonio at beginning of may? :confused:

I dont live in Ibiza.......but the Pystrance Party is pencilled in for that date.

Some of the experts in that field will confirm if its still happening.

pacha - nothing announced for the 8th yet (fedde le grand will be there on the 7th) :!:

clubs in san antonio - big ones, no (although eden was planning to open on weekends).....

(btw,
dirty rotten slut party at hush in the west end on the 9th..... better than whatever is happening at pacha that night ! ! )

Back