Lovin Festival - 27th - 30th April.

Dominic

Hi everyone, after some advice. We are flying out to Ibiza on the 28th April for my stag, there's 22 of us at the moment with the possibility of around 30!

I know it's early but it was the only time we could really go due to it falling on a bank holiday and the hens taking the last bank holiday in May!

I've noticed that the Lovin Festival is on during these dates and I was just wondering what should we expect and is it worth heading over to? If so has anyone got any further information?

What will the night life be like in San Antonio? We're staying in San Antonio Bay.

Anything would be great, thanks.

the lovin' ibiza festival is an OK early season sesh, this year it looks like they'll be doing daytime parties in bora bora as well as ocean beach and nighttime parties in privilege and pacha. details not out yet.

normally around this weekend there's a pretty good party at pacha too anyway, so it's definitely a decent weekend to come. over in san antonio you have a few bars open already, but nothing too crazy just yet.

the lovin' ibiza festival is an OK early season sesh, this year it looks like they'll be doing daytime parties in bora bora as well as ocean beach and nighttime parties in privilege and pacha. details not out yet.

normally around this weekend there's a pretty good party at pacha too anyway, so it's definitely a decent weekend to come. over in san antonio you have a few bars open already, but nothing too crazy just yet.
Brilliant, thank you.

Our hotel is all inclusive but is pay on arrival, would you recommend moving away from San Antonio Bay or will we be ok there? We wanted to try and accommodate the older people who will be coming, so went for a nicer hotel.

Will the water taxis be running, etc?

Can you recommend anything else for us to do this time of year?

There's around 5 50 year olds coming, fathers, uncles, etc. Does this matter, lol? The reason for going for a nicer hotel with more to do such as all inclusive was so they can stay around at night after they've been out for a bit and have a drink and not get caught up in the night life of the festival.

This doesn't matter to the rest as we'll all go out and go where's best / busiest.

I just wanted to accommodate for everyone and didn't really want us to stay in a hotel which would be really busy and loud and the 'older' people not to have a good time.

in this case you'll be fine in san an bay. there's bars around to go for drinks, but it's nicely quiet.

weather can be a mix of stuff at the end of april - if the sun's out it's warm enough to sunbathe and even swim (water's still cold though), but in this season you can also get a few cloudy days with wind or even a bit of rain. if you get bad weather, definitely head over to ibiza town with the whole gang and visit the centre and the old town (dalt vila, high town actually). there are other activities like hiking groups if the weather's not good enough to hit the beach and ibiza is absolutely beautiful at that time of the year so I'd definitely recommend to include some exploring, no matter if by boat, by car or on foot...

Back