Lovely sunset

Yeah, I should have edited them out (not that I'm good enough to do anything like that). Dewsbury actually, about 4.20 pm yesterday. Nice isn't it?

:D Believe me, if you'd seen Dewsbury you'd think it was lovely. The dark satanic mills are just to the right, and the rundown factories and dead-eyed people are to the left.

Somewhere between Huddersfield, Wakefield and Hell.

gingerfreak said:
:D Believe me, if you'd seen Dewsbury you'd think it was lovely. The dark satanic mills are just to the right, and the rundown factories and dead-eyed people are to the left.

Im comparrison to the surroundings then, it's one hell of a sunset. :p Thanks for leaving the mills and dead-eyed people out of the frame!! :lol: ;)

Absolutely honestly, I've worked here 5 years and it's the first time I've ever seen anything remotely attractive about the sky. It has nice blue days, but they're usually obscured by the black smoke belching from the chimneys.

gingerfreak said:

Hell or Hull?

Back