Lovebox

Robder said:
I'll play the fuse box game when Superstylin comes on. ;) :lol:

Had a text from Jamie today and he said Andy Cato was the best set by miles @ WLS yesterday, I wonder if he played Superstylin :eek: :lol:

If anyone is interested in doing Lovebox VIP stylee - I got an email from them offering tickets for £65 to include private bar, games rooms, lounge areas blah blah blah.......

Barbie said:
If they play Superstylin' please shove the record up their bums :eek: :lol:

Normally I'd go to Ministry but it's Groove Armada :twisted: rest of the line-up is good tho, aren't Unabombers there as well??

Queen B, you should be going to the Afters Party, that line up is top drawer, & Hughes is closing the Box. Know what you mean about GA, but think you'd be pleasantly suprised by them! Saw them play earlier this year, and it was an excellent set, pretty tough, but very good, Andy Cato stood out of the 2, and I really like that solo track he's got out at the moment, La Luna!

Philly Cent said:
Queen B, you should be going to the Afters Party, that line up is top drawer, & Hughes is closing the Box. Know what you mean about GA, but think you'd be pleasantly suprised by them! Saw them play earlier this year, and it was an excellent set, pretty tough, but very good, Andy Cato stood out of the 2, and I really like that solo track he's got out at the moment, La Luna!

I'd like to see Marc close the Box but I can't come out this Saturday cos I'm going looking at doggies on Sunday and I want to look like we're upstanding members of the community and not clubbing wasters :lol:

Barbie said:
I'd like to see Marc close the Box but I can't come out this Saturday cos I'm going looking at doggies on Sunday and I want to look like we're upstanding members of the community and not clubbing wasters :lol:

What, you really do come out with some cracking lines! Waster, you? You've got sunglasses haven't you? Behave yourself........
Beyond that, the Babybox is featuring a night of Discogrooves from my friend Julian Julian (he of 187 Lockdown, Stella Brown, M Factor to name a few), and the 1st time he did it, was fantastic, that new room is quality!

See you there...........

Philly Cent said:
What, you really do come out with some cracking lines! Waster, you? You've got sunglasses haven't you? Behave yourself........
Beyond that, the Babybox is featuring a night of Discogrooves from my friend Julian Julian (he of 187 Lockdown, Stella Brown, M Factor to name a few), and the 1st time he did it, was fantastic, that new room is quality!

See you there...........

Look you it's not easy me pretending to be a responsible grown-up who can adopt a doggy :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
Look you it's not easy me pretending to be a responsible grown-up who can adopt a doggy :lol: ;)

Look you, puppies, beyond the 7 you aleady have, can be an afternoon ting, surely! Ashley Beadle has never played MOS without R&D, its a top line up!

Philly Cent said:
Look you, puppies, beyond the 7 you aleady have, can be an afternoon ting, surely! Ashley Beadle has never played MOS without R&D, its a top line up!

You're behind the times Mr C, we have 11 pups now (plus an adopted one up north :lol: )

We have to go to Battersea in the morning so short of leaving Ministry and going straight to Battersea Dogs Home no clubbing for me this wkend :lol:

Barbie said:
You're behind the times Mr C, we have 11 pups now (plus an adopted one up north :lol: )

We have to go to Battersea in the morning so short of leaving Ministry and going straight to Battersea Dogs Home no clubbing for me this wkend :lol:

That sounds like a plan! On the way home then.............:p

Back