Lovebox

Robder

Who's going? Please check in here and say 'I'! :D

http://www.secretsundaze.org/
For the second year at what is without doubt one of the highlights of our summer season, we rock up to our big top at Lovebox in the beautiful surroundings of Victoria Park. Once again we have a line up to shout about. Headlining will be none other than Ricardo Villalobos. It is no exaggeration to say that Ricardo is a bona fide legend. He has carved out a reputation as a true pioneer with his tracks being released on seminal imprints such as Perlon, Playhouse and Cadenza. However Ricardo is first and foremost a DJ. He has played the best clubs, the world over, with his amazing mix of deep underground rhythms from old school House to cutting edge Techno and his residency on the terrace at Cocoon at Amnesia, Ibiza has without a doubt hugely contributed to the clubs' success. In keeping with our Chilean theme we also present Pier Bucci – Live. Pier has been producing deep and organic Techno with a Latin influence for over 7 years now as Bucci Project (with his brother), Mambotur, Monne Automne (with fellow Chilean, Luciano) and of course as Pier Bucci (releasing his debut solo album "Familia" to great acclaim on UK label Crosstown Rebels last year). Do not miss his electrifying live set. As always residents Giles Smith and James Priestley will be the party starters!

Lovebox Weekender, Saturday 22nd July, Victoria Park, London, E3. Midday – 10pm.

For tickets and information: http://www.secretsundaze.org / http://www.volvic.loveboxweekender.com / 0871 220 0260

Robder said:
Oh bugger off to gatecrasher classics then. :lol:

I went last year and the secretsundaze tent is good but the rest of it is a pile of poo full of Groove Armada freaks :twisted: Also I refuse to give any more money to Groove Armada cos all they'll do is use it to remix Superstylin' :twisted: :lol:

I got that email and I REALLY REALLY want to see ricardo vilalobos.

(really REALLY want to see him :eek: )

What's the rest of the line up like?

zarbtron said:
I got that email and I REALLY REALLY want to see ricardo vilalobos.

(really REALLY want to see him :eek: )

What's the rest of the line up like?

The rest of the line-up cept for secretsundaze is pretty rubbish imo, but just do as we did last year and not leave the secretsundaze tent :lol:

Barbie said:
The rest of the line-up cept for secretsundaze is pretty rubbish imo, but just do as we did last year and not leave the secretsundaze tent :lol:

hmmm... OR just go to secret sundaze the next day :lol: (according to their website there's one on the 23rd july)

maybe they'll convince ricardo to stay for a little mini set at secret sundaze the next day... hmm

Just seen the rest of the line up, nothing majorly tempting tbh.

Don't listen to her...that silly woman never did have any taste! ;) :lol:
Hi-fi for example. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lovebox is the best pay-festie in London (with the exception of cross central if you can call it one)...really imaginative production and a good crowd.

Coldcut! :eek:
Candi Staton! :eek:
SECRETSUNDAZE! :eek:

I loved it last year anyway.

We'll be carrying on at SS or Sancho Panza the following day so it should be a good one.

Robder said:
Don't listen to her...that silly woman never did have any taste! ;) :lol:
Hi-fi for example. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lovebox is the best pay-festie in London (with the exception of cross central if you can call it one)...really imaginative production and a good crowd.

Coldcut! :eek:
Candi Staton! :eek:
SECRETSUNDAZE! :eek:

I loved it last year anyway.

We'll be carrying on at SS or Sancho Panza the following day so it should be a good one.

Will probably come down for SS on the sunday I think 8)

What all fresh? It's against SecretSundaze policy to turn up on a full night's sleep. They'll turn you away for sure. :eek:

Robder said:
What all fresh? It's against SecretSundaze policy to turn up on a full night's sleep. They'll turn you away for sure. :eek:

Probably not all fresh - doubtless will be a naughty boy before :twisted:

Buenos.....

I'll Say "I" Saturday Ticket so far.....

Lovebox Virgin - Looking forward to this.... :D Any tips appreciated! (sensible or otherwise!)

Any truth in the rumour that Sundays tickets can be picked up cheap on Saturday??

Last edited by a moderator:
DJNC said:
Any truth in the rumour that Sundays tickets can be picked up cheap on Saturday??

They were selling them dirt cheap (about £5-£10) last year on the Saturday for Sunday (we were even offered free tickets for Sunday at the end) but that's cos nos were down, I spose whether they do it this year will depend on nos, I know they've seem to have spent more on promoting event this year.

Thanx Barbie

As a return favour for your helpfulness, I'll pass on your comments to Groove Armada, that you're not going to fund their Superstylin' Remix fund anymore:lol:

Still debating Sat night activities - Think it might be MOS - Any better suggestions welcome....

DJNC said:
Thanx Barbie

As a return favour for your helpfulness, I'll pass on your comments to Groove Armada, that you're not going to fund their Superstylin' Remix fund anymore:lol:

Still debating Sat night activities - Think it might be MOS - Any better suggestions welcome....

If they play Superstylin' please shove the record up their bums :eek: :lol:

Normally I'd go to Ministry but it's Groove Armada :twisted: rest of the line-up is good tho, aren't Unabombers there as well??

If they play Superstylin' please shove the record up their bums :eek: :lol:

:lol: Longways or sidewards....? :lol:

Confirmed - Groove Armada + Joey Negro + Roots Manuva + Unabombers + Ashley Beedle + Marc Hughes + Lovebox Allstars + DJ DIY + Breakin' Bread Crew + Julian Jonah....

:lol:

2 years ago at V Festival, I pitched my tent in the daytime. Later to return (worse for wear) to find I'd pitched next to a generator. Being too worse for wear to move the tent, I foolishly (read - intoxicated) wedged a stick in to the emergency stop button... Quiet bliss descended:D !! - Only to be woken 2 hours later by security wanting to know who had turned of the power to half the site...oops :spank: :oops: :lol: ....

Never again....

DJNC said:
:lol:

2 years ago at V Festival, I pitched my tent in the daytime. Later to return (worse for wear) to find I'd pitched next to a generator. Being too worse for wear to move the tent, I foolishly (read - intoxicated) wedged a stick in to the emergency stop button... Quiet bliss descended:D !! - Only to be woken 2 hours later by security wanting to know who had turned of the power to half the site...oops :spank: :oops: :lol: ....

Never again....

:lol: that's quite funny...can we pull a similar stunt at lovebox please???

Back