Lounger costs

andrewhowie22

Back in September and wondering what the beach lounger costs are like this year. Particularly thinking about cala gracio, cala bassa and cala vedella?
(Apols if already posted and Google hasn't been a help!)
Cheers

cala bassa and vadella are both san jose district which, IIRC, has 9€ or 10€ max per item rule. so two loungers and an umbrella = 30€

As Stivi said €30 for beds & parasol @ Salinas + €6 to park + expensive drinks & food in the beach bars - add to all of that the Balearic tax before you even get to your room. I really believe that the days of the "ordinary" holidaymaker in Ibiza are numbered.

As Stivi said €30 for beds & parasol @ Salinas + €6 to park + expensive drinks & food in the beach bars - add to all of that the Balearic tax before you even get to your room. I really believe that the days of the "ordinary" holidaymaker in Ibiza are numbered.

two beach towels plus an umbrella you buy in a supermarket/souvenir store which will last your entire holiday...it doesn't have to be that expensive my friend. on the way to salinas stop at can pep tixedo or any other supermarket, get sandwiches and pasta salad and buy cold drinks...

this is applicable to any beach on the island really. I'm sorry but I find the above is a bit of a cheap accusation. if you wanna spend money of course you can, but if you're just a bit smart about it you can save more than half.

Back