Lottie

Bubble

Just wondered what people think of Lottie? Where have you seen her play and what was she like, did she rock it for you?

She's a lovely sexy ladieeee DJ!

Seen her quite a few times, Space, Pacha Ibiza, Turnmills, and she has always rocked imo.

Dirty funky proper house music :D

yeh too true
she is brill, a new fav of mine
saw her at pacha (london) on battle of the dj's comic relief night
she came second to tongy beating jules, seb, dave pearce.and more
she was brilliant
and well pretty!

where is she playing in ibiza this yr??

klingclubber said:
where is she playing in ibiza this yr??

She normally gets around a bit lol, expect to see her at Space, DC10, she might be guest at either Underwater or Subliminal as she has been previous years and she might be guest at Ministry as in previous years. Oh and I think she has date confirmed for Moneypennys as well.

excellent cheers, so i can catch her somewhere!

what d'ya think of moneypennies, its in El Divino right. I went two years ago, but wasn't my fav place, maybe had an off night?

klingclubber said:
excellent cheers, so i can catch her somewhere!

what d'ya think of moneypennies, its in El Divino right. I went two years ago, but wasn't my fav place, maybe had an off night?

Last 3 years for me Tuesdays have been Perfecto for Oakie so never been to Moneypennys. Was thinking about going this year but promised my b/friend that I'll let him have a trance night if he is good boy lol!

I've heard different reports about Moneypennys, some good some bad. I think problem with the place is that it attracts a few Peter Stringfellow types and they're not really going to be having it on the dancefloor :rolleyes: :lol: Shame really cos they get some pretty good line-ups, also there's lots of competition on Tues.

hope your man is a good boy then, cause a trance night has gotta win over a Peter Stringfellows hangout. ;)
from what i can remember it really didn't have a "lets ave it" feel at moneypennies, as most people are sipping champagne outside,.
it is a beautiful club, i remember really wanting to go for a swim at 4am :lol: :lol:

Glad to hear there's a few fans of Lottie on here. You might like to know she's headlining at Turnmills for Smartie Partie on Saturday May 24 where I will also be playing in the small room at the back.

Special concession passes are available from the Sansouci website www.hitthedancefloor.co.uk Only £5 b4 10pm £10 after with this concession pass -bargain! :)

Please come and support me, it's my first time DJing in a proper club. Ah well, if you don't want to come along and support me, just come and see the lovely Lottie. Cheers guys

Bubble said:
Glad to hear there's a few fans of Lottie on here. You might like to know she's headlining at Turnmills for Smartie Partie on Saturday May 24 where I will also be playing in the small room at the back.

Special concession passes are available from the Sansouci website www.hitthedancefloor.co.uk Only £5 b4 10pm £10 after with this concession pass -bargain! :)

Please come and support me, it's my first time DJing in a proper club. Ah well, if you don't want to come along and support me, just come and see the lovely Lottie. Cheers guys

Smartie Parties are wicked :D Unfortunately I've got a date with Homelands on 24 May, but Good Luck and let us know when you're playing out again so we can check you out :D

Shame you can't make it on 24 May but I'm sure you'll have an equally good time at Homelands. I missed out on going last year and I've regretted it ever since.

Lottie is playin this saturday at Lush, n.ireland!

after hearing her on battle of dj's radio 1 , most definetley a must this weekend!

bubble, shame re 24th also have date at homelands!
but would love to hear you play any other time.
so you get to play alongside the lovely Lottie, i was at the battle of the dj's and she rocked! everyone went crazy for her. shame she didn't win, well she should of in my opinion. she did do an hour set for coming 2nd but went way too quickly.

Good luck at Turmills!

:p

Thank you Kingclubber. I just hope there's a few people who aren't going to Homelands and are still around for Smartie Partie at Turnmills. Should be a good night, I will let you know how it goes.

Back