lot of qestions :)

leeskii

hey guys!! im lee just new too the site and heading to ibiza next sunday morning :) cant honestly wait!!

basically got a few qestions so ill just fire away.....
whats the weather like around this time of year?

what would be best to were at night?? ive packed shorts the like of superdry camo knee lenghts ect and a few tshirts and some trainers, will i require jeans?

what sort of budget will me and my mate need for a week? (please note we are from northern ireland thus we enjoy a wee drink or 10 :) )

any clubs/opening partys you recommend that will be on during or time there?
heard theres a great wee bar in san an with a bucking bull in it thats buy on get one free all night??

and finally ive got a full tattoo sleeve on my right arm will this hinder me getting in anywhere?!

any help much appricated
cheers lee :)

hey guys!! im lee just new too the site and heading to ibiza next sunday morning :) cant honestly wait!!

what would be best to were at night?? ive packed shorts the like of superdry camo knee lenghts ect and a few tshirts and some trainers, will i require jeans?

what sort of budget will me and my mate need for a week? (please note we are from northern ireland thus we enjoy a wee drink or 10 :) )

heard theres a great wee bar in san an with a bucking bull in it thats buy on get one free all night??

and finally ive got a full tattoo sleeve on my right arm will this hinder me getting in anywhere?!

any help much appricated
cheers lee :)

To be honest pretty much all of these questions have been answered previously many many times. Try doing a search before starting another new thread please.

Hot during the day, a wee bit cooler at night

Dont wear shorts at night, make an effort and put jeans on or you may get mistaken for a beer monster abroad.

If you are out clubbing, £100 minimum. Other nights £50 minimum, although you could do it cheaper by going to the West End (or drinking absynthe and taking sleeping pills before you go out)

Look at the clubbing calender. As for the bucking bull?????

There is one place in Ibiza old Town that says 'No entry for those with one tattooed sleeve' apart from that you should be ok. Everyone has tattoos in Ibiza.

...ive got a full tattoo sleeve on my right arm
will this hinder me getting in anywhere?!...
did you post under the influence of redbullcola ? :lol:

everbody knows that ibiza has a strict-100%-NO-tattoos-allowed-policy -
every single club and beach is off limits for everyone wearing a tattoo ...

... don´t even try ... at arrival at the airport you have to put off all your clothes
and some inspectors will do a full bodysearch for those tattoos ..
if they find anything - even a small one under your feet -
you will be sent back immediately to where you come from
at your own expense !
et6rer.gif

Back