Lost season 5 (may be spoilers)

macdonsj

How good is it to have it back?

Fantastic start to what looks like a belter of a season!

:D:D:D:D:D

daniel in pre-purge dharma!
time jumps
jack off the narcotics
ben even creepier than normal

Lovely how they nonchalantly explained the main thing that's so messed-up about the island in the first episode!

Looks like it'll be quite a season. 8)

wtf.... :lol:

still aint got a jack and danny what is going on... this Richard Alpert bloke... how? who?

hmmm....

wtf.... :lol:

still aint got a jack and danny what is going on... this Richard Alpert bloke... how? who?

hmmm....

Alpert seems to be one of the indigenous people
Dharma called them hostiles
815-ers/Rousseau called them Others

immune to time-shifting that everyone else on the island at that time is being affected by

also noted that the time shifts are not to specific times

Pre-purge was to

1) desmond era (dharma gone)
2) pre-desmond era (dharma fighting hostiles)

I live in the U.S. and its great having the show back on.

I've always believed that Locke, for whatever reason is the most important piece of the puzzle, the one that makes everything fit together.

This is NOT saying he's the key to the whole show, and what's going on. I just think that he's more important than any of us realized.

Also, did everyone notice that woman writing on the chalkboard was the same woman who sold Desmond his engagement ring? Rumor has it that she's more important than anyone could imagine.

I'm also curious to know what it is about Desmond that makes him "unique" to the space-time continium (ask briefly explained by Faraday).

Also, did everyone notice that woman writing on the chalkboard was the same woman who sold Desmond his engagement ring? Rumor has it that she's more important than anyone could imagine.

I'm also curious to know what it is about Desmond that makes him "unique" to the space-time continium (ask briefly explained by Faraday).

Could that woman be Faradays mother?

Could Desmond be unique due to him letting the countdown go in the hatch, therefore bringing down the plane?

and since when did Jim Robinson turn so nasty!

I was going to watch something on Sky on Sunday, it was like an explananation for someone who had never seen any of Lost but wanted to start watching it.

Can I ask one thing, are they still all on the desert island?

We saw a lookalike for the fat mexican guy in London on Friday night (dont know his name) :lol:

Well, they were never on a desert island :lol:

More like a lush tropical island! (It's filmed in Oahu, where I was over the holidays. Absolutely gorgeous place)

Yes, most of the remaining survivors are still there, but about 10 people have gotten off the island (6 from the plane, one of the others, one of the people from the freighter, Desmond, and the baby born on the island)

Well, they were never on a desert island :lol:

More like a lush tropical island! (It's filmed in Oahu, where I was over the holidays. Absolutely gorgeous place)

Yes, most of the remaining survivors are still there, but about 10 people have gotten off the island (6 from the plane, one of the others, one of the people from the freighter, Desmond, and the baby born on the island)

Ooops :lol:

Ok well I was thinking after that long on a desert island with no proper amenities they would be like skeletons!

I must say it did look good. I remember a colleague telling me the cliff hanger at the end of one of the first series and it did sound gripping. Something to do with a trap door and a boat?!

I must say it did look good. I remember a colleague telling me the cliff hanger at the end of one of the first series and it did sound gripping. Something to do with a trap door and a boat?!
Yes, there was a trap door. And a boat. 2 separate storylines.

Get the first 4 seasons on DVD! When I picked up the first one, I watched it over the course of a couple of weeks. When I got Season 2, I watched it in a matter of days (several very late nights... wasn't much use at work that week! :lol:)

I watched Seasons 3 and 4 in drips and drabs and it does my head in. It was a long wait for Season 5 but at least there'll be a new one every week without break until the end of the season. Can't wait to see how it plays out!

Yes, there was a trap door. And a boat. 2 separate storylines.

Get the first 4 seasons on DVD! When I picked up the first one, I watched it over the course of a couple of weeks. When I got Season 2, I watched it in a matter of days (several very late nights... wasn't much use at work that week! :lol:)

I watched Seasons 3 and 4 in drips and drabs and it does my head in. It was a long wait for Season 5 but at least there'll be a new one every week without break until the end of the season. Can't wait to see how it plays out!

I did that with the final season of SATC as I was late to catch onto the whole SATC thang :lol::lol: I remember sitting up until 1am one night as I JUST had to finish it. And thats late for me on a school day!! :lol::lol:

superb episode again

season 5 has been excellent so far

--- Eloise Hawking is definitely Faradays mum
--- Smokie causes the sickness
--- Rousseau told the truth about her team
--- Charlotte deid
--- Creepy Christian Shephard back

funniest thing
Juliet - "What are the chances that it would be here in this time period" (the Orchid greenhouse)
** time flash **
Sawyer - "You had to say something didn't you"

:D

i reckon next weeks show "316" will be the Oceanic 6 going back
on Ajira Airways - hence the bottles found last week

Back