Lost season 5 finale (possible spoilers)

I know! 9 friggin' months! Not happy at all!

I watched it last night. I was sorry to see _______ go. I really liked ___. I was hoping Sayid would have been the promised 'main character' to go, but I'd heard the actor was joining a new show next fall so I was kind of expecting it.

And that part about Locke and Jacob at the end :!:

Lots of game-changers.

I know! 9 friggin' months! Not happy at all!

I watched it last night. I was sorry to see _______ go. I really liked ___. I was hoping Sayid would have been the promised 'main character' to go, but I'd heard the actor was joining a new show next fall so I was kind of expecting it.

And that part about Locke and Jacob at the end :!:

Lots of game-changers.

J is lined up to be in season 6 in some capacity

Fantastic ending - the whole John thing is crazy! Is it just me, or is Kate really getting annoying? I am starting to not like her very much. Also, I found it interesting that Juliet kept saying "I Love you, I love you, I love you" but Sawyer didn't say it back when letting her go. Anyways, this is the smartest and best show on TV and 2010 is going to be awesome!

I'll be honest in saying I wasn't really thrilled with this season. The whole time travel thing took you from the realm of there-could-be-almost-realistic-explanations into the region of totally-suspend-all-disbelief.

But it did answer a few important questions and set you up to get the whole story in season 6 and that made it more or less worthwhile, especially the finale.

Back