lost my ibizan cherry

K

keeeels

so i just got back from the white isle on sat night, was my first visit there or a week in a posh villa in ibiza town wit 3 other mates. the villa was luxury all the way, quality pool! and matress suring down the stairs was a class rush!

anyway to the nights we started off on sunday going to judgement sunday at eden wit judge jules, he was a let down, class music but he didnt look like he gave a f*** and didnt want to be there, and seeing as we paid an extra 15euros for his name it was annoying. nonetheless Johan was sheer class b4 jules he got into it big style and landed some of the best tunes of the year so far! eddie halliwell after him was also class and a good hardcore 5hours of dancing was a good way to start the holiday!!

monday night saw us going of to amnesia to Cocoons night wit Sven vath playing constant techno techno techno, the club was amazing but the sheer numbers of germans made it a shit atmosphere, they dont use their arms to dance!!! it's like they r all doing the riverdance!!! we stayed there for 4hrs but got a headache wit the permanent base beat wit no variety.

tuesday we went off to underwater wit darren emerson at Pacha. now this club was my favourite of the week!! its so classy!! so many little bars!!! love it in there!! music was ok, not quite my style but still definitely worth the visit! Lottie was very very good and she's fit which helps.

wednesday night we intended to have a quieter one going round a few bars but ended up going to privilege!! cheaper entry than previous nights at 30 euros but that's cos it was a quiet night inside, some serious fit ladies in no clothes hanging around but also some tossers to go wit it. the vodka red bulls were their usual 15 euros inside too which started to get quite annoying as the hol progresses, leading to mostly drinking water in da club. still privilege was a class club didnt get to see anyone go swimming though unfortunately, itd be good to hear what its like?

thursday was the best night of the week and we were expecting this as we went back to amnesia to see the mighty Tiesto and Paul van dyke!!! what a night 6/7hours of heavy dancing!! oh my god i was knackered!!! so many class tunes brought on!!

friday went to eden again to see mr dave pearce and as expected he really did roll out the classics, my favourite type of ibizan music euphoria! the guy b4 him in the black t-shirt was excellent he got so into his set but i dont know his name. dave pearce was equally as good we stayed only till 4am however as we had to be out o our villa by 10am. went home and got roughly 2 hrs sleep :S but all was worth it!!!

so all in all the week may have cost me a good grand and a half!!!! BUT we r already booking our trip back in sept for some closing parties around the 11th of sept in some slightly cheaper accomodation! see ya all out there if ya out in mid sept.

You have got me so excited i cant wait now. Great run down of ur week sounds like u had a blast.

I am heading away on 22nd Aug for 2 weeks and i just cant wait.

haha when you said Ibizan chetty i though you ment some item containing the cherry symbol for PACHA! See with Ibiza in mind i can even think of anything differently!

monday night saw us going of to amnesia to Cocoons night wit Sven vath playing constant techno techno techno, the club was amazing but the sheer numbers of germans made it a shit atmosphere, they dont use their arms to dance!!! it's like they r all doing the riverdance!!! we stayed there for 4hrs but got a headache wit the permanent base beat wit no varietymonday night saw us going of to amnesia to Cocoons night wit Sven vath playing constant techno techno techno, the club was amazing but the sheer numbers of germans made it a shit atmosphere, they dont use their arms to dance!!! it's like they r all doing the riverdance!!! we stayed there for 4hrs but got a headache wit the permanent base beat wit no variety

what a fool! Coming from someone who went to see Jules and Pearce and loved it...

its not that stupid a thing to say bout svens set andre, all my mates and myself were in aggrence, and i cant believe u r cussing dave pearces euphoria so much more uplifting than a load of germans clicking their ankles in ya face, euphoria has troughs and peaks bringing u up and up to a peak in the track, whereas svens bollocks was just a constant beat, there was no skill in mixing those tracks together, it suited the germans to a T boringgggg.

its not that stupid a thing to say bout svens set andre, all my mates and myself were in aggrence, and i cant believe u r cussing dave pearces euphoria so much more uplifting than a load of germans clicking their ankles in ya face, euphoria has troughs and peaks bringing u up and up to a peak in the track, whereas svens bollocks was just a constant beat, there was no skill in mixing those tracks together, it suited the germans to a T boringgggg.

Each to their own and all that but I've gotta say, out of all the genres of dance music, that eurphoria/cheesy trance/hard house that Dave Pearce plays requires the least amount of skill whatsoever.

Back