lost and looking for advice!!

G

grunday

Hey my names nic and i've just been in ibiza for the past week and had the wildest time of my life. Unfortunatly i made the mistake of coming home to the most depressing place on earth. Whilst out there i spoke to diffrent people who all said it was easy to get a job out there but pays basic. i've two months before i start uni,do you think it would be worth me trying to find work or not??

Views from those who have been there and done it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

YES! Do it now while you still can. I worked the summers on 2000 and 2001 and It was the best thing I’ve ever done in my life. Do it now while you’re still a student and have nothing tying you down in this country. Once you leave uni and get a job and a flat etc it gets harder and harder to get away again.

Thanks guys, just need to work up the balls to go and do it now :confused:

i know what u mean i was cacking it before i went out there but once i arrived it was all good,dont worry bout it.

I remember having a “what the f u c k am I doing” moment just as I was taking off in the plane the first year I went. As soon as I landed though I forgot all about it and had the best 5 months of my life (so far ;) )

Back