Losing your passport..

P

Phill

Hi,

Lets say your having a blinder in Ibiza and you don't wanna come home for a couple of days but you are going home that day, what would happen if you lost your passport and then found it a couple of days later?

P

Phill

Would the travel insurance not cover it???

I am going to ask my travel company i think :) :) :)

Nadia

Hope this helps..........

If your talking about losing your physically passport book while you are there, then you definately need to contact your local consulate or embassy while in Spain..........without a passport and not being a national of spain, there is no way for you to travel!!!! If you are talking about losing your ticket/boarding card for the flight you purchased than you will need to get it reissued and pay a lost ticket fee (anywhere between 30-60GBP) that you will have to take care of at a local travel shop or at the airport desk of whichever airline you flew..........(I work in the airline industry and this stuff happens all the time) Hope this helped :D ;)

Dirk

We two mates lost their passports a few years ago. (I thought I had lost £250 at the same time - dont ask!) Anyway, they had to visit the consulate where they got a bit of paper with a stamp on it. Lots of hassle at this end when they got back as well. Not worth it! It will cost you.