=========>looooooookkkkkkkkk inside PVD at cream SEP 4th

P

pacha4life

i met pvd at vip at cream amnesia..thanks don
pvd_and_nik.jpg

nik
my nite was made

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooo jealous, how did you manage that???? How did you get that near to him. I think I should have been in your shoes, I would have snogged his face off! Whats he like? :evil:

Hi.....yea i was soo f#$ing excited the rest of the nite....well when we got to cream..i figured it was our last nite in ibiza..so i wanted to get a bottle and VIP instead of being jammed packed on the main floor. so we went upstairs to VIP and chilled their and danced all nite...i met both tiesto and PVD up there but tiesto was a dick he wouldnt' let me take a pic with him..i guess it was the vandit shirt...but Paul was really cool..i took two pictures one with a disposable and the other with a Hugo's digital...thank god i did that because the disposable shots didnt' come out ;)...but he had no problems me coming up the second time...i met him before in NYC at virgin records...and i'm seeing him spin again in atlanta on oct 9 and washington dc oct 11th :)
nik

pacha4life said:
i met both tiesto and PVD up there but tiesto was a dick he wouldnt' let me take a pic with him..i guess it was the vandit shirt...but Paul was really cool..

Hey nice pic mate! I also met Tiesto in the VIP area at Amnesia and thought he was a pretensious dick too. PVD's the man.

will you talk 2 me

hi ya its jlb im new to this so do you wont a 121 chat!!!!! plz reply i would love to chat[/quote]

Back