looking to work the summer in ibiza

Haha quality! god i wish i was going back out this year just havent got enough money to do it! theres no way id go with less than a grand!

How to get to Ibiza

Hi, all

i would like to know , from where i could go to ibiza with ferry or somekinde of passenger ship...i am also coming to Ibiza in July and im hopeing to find some job on an island....
hopefully in some cool bar...

Franci from Slovenia

I need help?

I live in Estonia and i am very interested of Ibiza! I have seen many videos of Ibizas summer and i think the Ibiza is my dreamplace on earth:D. The question what i wanted to ask: How i get job in Ibiza: i own ordinary seaman papers and i have been working in a big hotel(www.revalhotels.com) as a porter&receptionist. I dont care how much money i will earn.I just want to get work into Ibiza island. Is there anyone hwo can help me!!!
My personal information: i am 19years old, im 184 cm long; 75kg; blonde hair; blue eyes and very very beatiful:D :D :D

Remember I own ordinary seaman papers&i had been working as a porter&receptionist in a hotel. Also i had worked as a builder.

Please someone hwo knows how to help me-answer me!!!

can anyone recommend a good job to go for ie bar work pr work etc???

or is it each to there own, heading out on 4th june for the season. ibiza virgin lol cant wait!!!!!!! :lol:

Back