LOOKING TO GO TO IBIZA SEP 2004

K

kingy

Anybody know any cheap flights etc

Should I book now ? or wait??

We always book last minute, and looking at the last minute deals this year for September, they were doing 1 week for around £250.00 with fairly good acc in Playa den Bossa. I would say wait. How many of you going? :D

cheap flights

the cost of flights rarely get reduced much closer to the time, its mostly package holidays that get put on late deals unfortunately.

If its flight-only you want you may as well book early then you will have longer to pay it off! Easyjet now fly to ibiza from selected uk airports, certainly worth looking into......and sometimes chartered airlines can come up reasonable, and you can usually pre-book transfers with first choice if you book with them!

Hope that helps!

Cheers for the quick responses folks,

There will be six of us hardened speed queen clubbers ( early 30's)

I was looking at Playa Den Bossa- not into all the lager louts in san an

Is it best to book a package holiday then?

or flights then accom?

Ive been to san an twice but best clubs are in ibiza town or Bossa so want to stop there!!!

kingy said:
Cheers for the quick responses folks,

There will be six of us hardened speed queen clubbers ( early 30's)

I was looking at Playa Den Bossa- not into all the lager louts in san an

Is it best to book a package holiday then?

or flights then accom?

Ive been to san an twice but best clubs are in ibiza town or Bossa so want to stop there!!!

Book separate, more choice, more flexibility etc and normally cheaper.

package or flight-only

it really depends. sometimes you are better leaving it all up to the travel agent, saves you worrying about getting from a to b and flight delays etc. Also, by the time you pay for this and that it sometimes works out quite expensive. Also, tour operators have a huge influence over the most popular accommodation in ibiza - they bulk-buy well in advance and do not leave much availability for those wanting to book independantly, as I found out when deciding how to book my holiday for next year.

Anyway, i am sure you will love ibiza no matter what you do, good luck! :lol: :p 8)

you will still find a concentration of lager louts around playa d´en bossa tho, just not as many of em as in West End.....

i cannot friggin wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back