Looking for tune (played a lot at Amnesia)

Carry on

In the song there is a girl making a phone call............she is telling;

You never guess what happend friday night
Whe where at the underground that warehouse downtown
Place is patch, house music everywhere, everybody dancin
He's working the crowd
We're having a great time
I turn around and guess who is there standing in the Dj booth
His psycho ex girl friend
She needs help

Please help me find this song!!!

Carry on said:
In the song there is a girl making a phone call............she is telling;

You never guess what happend friday night
Whe where at the underground that warehouse downtown
Place is patch, house music everywhere, everybody dancin
He's working the crowd
We're having a great time
I turn around and guess who is there standing in the Dj booth
His psycho ex girl friend
She needs help

Please help me find this song!!!

Eddie Amador - Psycho Ex Girlfriend (Yoshitoshi, I think?)

rasmus faber pres. apollo vs. mello: divided united!! :p

You'll never guess what happened Friday night. We're at that underground... the warehouse downtown? Place is packed, house music everywhere. Everybody's dancing, he's working the crowd, we're having a great time. I turn around, and... guess who's standing in the DJ booth. His PSYCHO ex-girlfriend. *annoyed exhale* She needs help. She told the doorpeople that she was his girlfriend and she was meeting him here? They've been broken up for two years and she's... hanging out in the DJ booth. He's just playing and she's... he's ignoring her. And she's still trying to get up on him. Doesn't she know he's mine now? I guess she's just realizing what she gave up. She's bumped into me, giving me dirty looks. *annoyed exhale* She's SUCH a psycho girl. *pause* She needs help.

McRackin said:
rasmus faber pres. apollo vs. mello: divided united!! :p

You'll never guess what happened Friday night. We're at that underground... the warehouse downtown? Place is packed, house music everywhere. Everybody's dancing, he's working the crowd, we're having a great time. I turn around, and... guess who's standing in the DJ booth. His PSYCHO ex-girlfriend. *annoyed exhale* She needs help. She told the doorpeople that she was his girlfriend and she was meeting him here? They've been broken up for two years and she's... hanging out in the DJ booth. He's just playing and she's... he's ignoring her. And she's still trying to get up on him. Doesn't she know he's mine now? I guess she's just realizing what she gave up. She's bumped into me, giving me dirty looks. *annoyed exhale* She's SUCH a psycho girl. *pause* She needs help.

Well you got the words write so you know what tune I mean but the title you wrote down isn't the one

Back